ARIS at home, Inc. - Oak Park, IL

ARIS at home, Inc. - Oak Park, IL has yet not published prices.

Eternally grateful

Words cannot express how much my family appreciated the care that ARIS provided my father. They provided excellent care to him while he was in home hospice. Their level of service and professionalism are unsurpassed. They provided support through their service during a very difficult time period. I highly recommend their services.

Ariz provides excellent service. The caregiver and the staff have provided invaluable help to my family.

Care in home

I am happy with this service. We like the staff who were able to get us the help that we were needed. We have been happy with the caretaker that is very nice and helpful in many ways with what is needed for in home care. We like that she is on time and helps with personal care. We would recommend this service to other families and the caretaker who we will use for the care needed.

They're great!

We are very happy with the ARIS at home. We recommend them to anyone who is looking at using them.

Total breakdown of customer service

Over a year ago I spoke to someone @ Aris and explained the situation and they never got back to me. Nothing. They sent an e-mail about contacting them after I again recently inquired about help through A Place For Mom. I cannot rate this company.

Travis Slaby

I do apologies for the communication breakdown. It was definitely not our intention. If you would like to contact me directly to discuss your needs again, I will happy to make things right. Please contact our office and ask for Travis. If I can be of service I will do my best to make it right. Thank you for your review.

Their Help Was Good

When my mom was in the hospital this agency gave us assistance with care. The caretaker was on time and followed directions. I feel my mom was getting proper care and I would recommend them to family and friends.

It Is Good

My brother has been getting help with this agency and the caregiver is on time and at times dependable. It has been good care so far but I feel there needs to be interaction with my brother. Even thought he is in bed most the time, a little one on one would avoid my brother sleeping most the day. I am trying to put full trust in the caregiver's time with my brother and trust that he does not leave his side.

Caregivers and problem solvers!

This company is easy to work with and always available to answer questions or concerns. We had a rocky start with the first caregiver having to quit due to child care concerns and I was out of town. Luckily, Charmain was on it and we had a new and better caregiver lined up and working by the time I got home from my trip. We also got a discount on some hours due to the inconvenience or lack of meet and greet on the second caregiver...I am not sure of the reason, but it was a welcome show of goodwill.

Overall, the great thing about this service is that when there is an issue with one of their caregivers, Aris takes care of it. I worried needlessly, b/c they solved the problem immediately. What is more, both caregivers (the one with rocky start and her replacement) gave good care to my Grandfather who is not ambulatory and 91! Thanks Aris.

They absolutely delivered everything they said they would.

They have been helpful and reliable. I'm very pleased with both Travis and the companion. They absolutely delivered everything they said they would. The companion has a good relationship with my father, and is prompt. She has been flexible with us, if for instance a Dr.'s appointment runs over a little or something.

Great caregiver

The administrative staff at Aris is great and they were very good at helping us find a caregiver that fit our specific needs. The caregiver they sent out was great. She was attentive, thoughtful and performed her duties well.

Businesslike

They are very prompt. The caregiver that they send out is very attentive and always on time. They are very businesslike and keep track of everything that is important. My husband can be stubborn and hard to deal with at times, but they do a great job.

They were very professional...

They were very professional and explained in detail. They thoroughly answered all my questions. Still haven't decided what to do as my mom doesn't know exactly what kind of help she wants at home.

Aris at home has been a wonderful gro...

Aris at home has been a wonderful group of people to work with.
They worked with me to help get someone in my mothers home to help her with her daily needs.

ARIS at home provides non-medical home care to clients who want to remain in their own home. Our client’s consists of the elderly, people with illnesses or disabilities, and families that may need an “extra set of hands.

ARIS represents Accountability, Respect, Integrity and Service ARIS at home hires quality, compassionate caregivers to provide our services in the client’s home. Each caregiver is carefully screened and background checked before they are able to enter any home.

Each client has different needs and ARIS at home matches caregivers that have the appropriate skills for each client’s situation. Our administrative staff is responsible for assessing the client, creating a service plan for each client, managing the caregiver’s work schedules, and solving day to day situations that arise in order to give our clients the most professional, compassionate experience possible.

What sets ARIS at home apart is that we don’t focus just on the client; we focus on the caregivers as well. Our caregivers are the backbone of our service and we make sure they are fully supported with proper training and treated with the utmost respect. A well-educated and respected caregiver will make for a compassionate caregiver for our clients every time.