We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
All Help Health Services - Chicago, IL has yet not published prices.
About All Help Health Services - Chicago, IL
"Care For Your Loved One, Peace of Mind For You”
Established in 1984, ALL HELP Health Services helps individuals live independently. We have an outstanding reputation with Chicagoland hospitals, medical and rehabilitation facilities. We place Certified Nurses Aides and Home Health Aides in homes or as a private duty in a facility. ALL HELP Health Services provides customized personal care to meet each and every individual’s needs. We match the needs of our clients with the skills and experience of the caregiver.
* We are licensed by the Illinois Department of Labor (IDOL) and the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
* We are a member of the Illinois Homecare Council, National Association of Home Care & Hospice and Life Services Network (LSN) organization
* We are authorized by the Chicago Department on Aging and Alzheimer’s Association
* We work with Catholic Charities and various Chicagoland hospices (e.g., Rainbow, Horizon, Vitas)
* All cases are reviewed by our Medical Director, a board certified physician on staff at Northwestern Memorial Hospital for the past 20 years.
* We offer Certified Nurses Aides (CNAs) who must have minimum 5 years of proven experience in homecare, hospital, nursing home or rehabilitation settings
*Caregivers undergo a comprehensive interview and screening process including a national criminal background check