BrightStar Care of Western Connecticut - Danbury, CT

BrightStar Care of Western Connecticut - Danbury, CT has yet not published prices.

wonderful Company

This company is wonderful. My mother refused care, yet the aides persevered and cared for her. Once my mother fell and needed to be hospitalized, we were able to have 24 hour care at the facilities. Bright star was able to cover all shifts and gave the family relief. As my mother transitions to Assisted memory care, we sadly will be phasing out Bright star. This company earns accolades in our opinion!

Professional, caring company.

I have never worked with a company who provides aide at home. My Mom is 85 and had lived alone in her condo until last spring when she fell and broke some bones. She wants to live at home with help.

I chose Brightstar because they were very responsive to my questions and I liked that they had many aides to pull from.

My experience with them continues to be good. We are having difficulty matching a live-in aide with my Mom and Brightstar is handling it very professionally. This was something that I was concerned about but they have made it very comfortable discussing our options.

I spoke with director. They have had...

I spoke with director. They have had their franchise for 18 months - but Bright Star is 8 years old. She has someone available now who can drive, cook, clean, do meds, and be a constant companion to Dad. She felt this woman could learn to change the urostomy weekly.

Life is so much more than a to-do list. It's a series of moments with the people we love, making memories that make up a lifetime. BrightStar understands this, and is committed to making more of those moments possible in the lives of those we care for.

We created BrightStar because we once needed help caring for a loved one, and we didn't know where to turn to give her the help and care she needed and deserved. We provide a continuum of homecare, childcare, staffing and support services for individuals, families and healthcare facilities. We help keep parents and grandparents out of nursing facilities and in the comfort of their own homes. We also assist parents with their children who need care. From a few hours of companionship, to toileting and hygiene assistance, to around the clock care, our services are available to make more possible in our clients' lives.

We proudly serve clients in Northern Fairfield and Western Litchfield Counties.