Sweet Home Care - Midway City, CA

Loved this location and the home.[Removed] was very informative and accommodating to my schedule change. Even though she doesn't have anything open at this time she spent a lot of time showing me around and telling me everything they have to offer. This home would be a great fit for my mom. I would like to get on the waiting list. I still need to talk to my sister. She worked on Saturday and I haven't had the chance yet.

Wonderful Community

Nicoleta, the owner of Sweet Home Care is definitely an advocate for the residents. My aunt has been a resident for about five weeks now and getting very good care! I go to visit several times a week and the home is always exceptionally clean. I'm talking spotless! I've brought in friends and family without notice and the staff have always been very welcoming and open to take the guests on a tour. My aunt really enjoys the food and although she is not able to participate in the activities there are things for the residents to do. Overall, the experience has been wonderful and I'd recommend.

Glad I found the place for my mom.

I could not ask for a better place for my mom. The ladies there are the most caring people. I know she will be taken care of with love from the heart.

great services

Very great services they offer.

very helpful and friendly

We have had a very good positive experience with Sweet Home Care. The staff there is all very helpful and friendly and the quality of care is superb. The only thing I can think of where they might could improve would be with their visiting hours. Visiting hours could be a little more flexible and open. Other than that it has really been a great experience and I highly recommend them.

Hope I find a similar facility when my time comes.

Spotlessly clean, very warm caring staff, healthy food, individual needs of the resident met. Sweet Home Care took excellent care of my mother-in-law to her last breath. It is a 5 star rating all across.

Great

I'm so happy to have "Sweet Home Care" for my Mom.
Everyone is wonderful to work with. My Mom is looking
alot better. I feel that I can leave on vacation and not worry about her care.

Mixed Feelings

The owner is spectacular and stays on top of things and very communicative. The majority of the employees are Eastern European. The primary caretaker speaks the most English and can come across as demanding, but the friendliest caregiver speaks the least English. They could be more educated or better trained on the subtleties of some conditions. Response time can be slow at times. It can take 4-5 rings before someone comes to answer the front door. They do offer a variety of activities, such as story time, music, art, and outside activities. Also, the food is great!

Very Attentive

They're very attentive. My mom has dementia so she doesn't really know where she is or why she's there but she's being well taken care of. They do puzzles and looking through magazines and there is a guy that comes and does bingo with them and plays music.

Very nice,perhaps affordabl...

Very nice,perhaps affordable, check with dad. shared room. dog.

Sweet Home Care provides loving care to our dear senior citizens who can enjoy independent living. We pride ourselves on providing a home environment that is warm and comfortable. We offer the amenities of home living with the necessary support that guarantees safety and security to our senior citizens. We pride ourselves in providing rich and stimulating daily activities for the elderly. Our senior living experience is an enriching experience. We understand that senior care includes both physical and mental care. We assure that the physical care is of the highest quality. We also assure that there is mental stimulation. The brain needs to be engaged and active as well as the body. Family and friends can feel confident that their loved ones are receiving excellent care. We provide the services of a senior care advisor. The senior care advisor is available to evaluate the needs of each resident, and design a plan to assure that the residentÆs needs will be met. There are times that a resident will need a higher level of care. The senior care advisor will review the residentÆs functional level and write a report. The families and friends of the resident can meet with the senior care advisor and will be fully informed before any decisions are made. The residentÆs care is the top priority, and the residentÆs care will be appropriate to the needs of the resident at all times.