Diamond Manor - Westminster, CA

Diamond Manor - Westminster, CA has yet not published prices.

The perfect place

It was the perfect place for my mother. The house was always clean and smelled good. All food that was served was fresh and organic. They puréed food for my mom since she had trouble swallowing. The owners of the house and employees were very nice and was always welcoming every time I came over. They really did love and care for my mom as if she was family.

Very Satisfied

My loved one has moved into Diamond Manor, and we are very satisfied with everything so far. It's a very nice community that is well-kept and very well-staffed. I would definitely recommend Diamond Manor to other families.

If A Caring Staff Is Important to You

We were so grateful to find Diamond Manor at the very last minute for my uncle. We had about a four hour window from when the hospital said we had to discharge until he was situated in his room. They were so kind and accommodating for him. Always someone in his room when we went by to make sure he was comfortable. Frequent calls updating his status were very appreciated.
Unfortunately, he was only there a week before he passed but he was a valued resident while he was there.