Alternative Senior Care - Shasta - Huntington Beach, CA

I visited Alternative Senio...

I visited Alternative Senior Care on Shasta Lane HB. Place was clean and a good location. Residents seemed quite declined. It was not a bad place just not exactly what I am looking for. This lady has a total of 10 RCF in HB Anaheim and maybe Fullerton. Son has a few. Daughter has a few. Activities seemed limited. Staffed with 2 people for 4 days so staff sleeps at night. Thinking I want a place with active staff day and night.

Welcome to Alternative Senior Care we have been caring for the seniors for over 11 years.

At ASC we provide 24 Hour care and supervision for seniors in a Residential home setting. We have multiple facilities located throughout Orange County. Our care programs range from short term stays to long term care settings. We also provide Alzheimer’s/Dementia and hospice Care programs for residents to meet their special needs.

Our mission is to provide families peace of mind their loved one is properly cared for in a safe, secure environment. We know first hand the importance of quality of care because we’ve been faced with the challenges of finding quality care for our loved ones.

Our highly trained staff is committed to the well being of your loved ones! Providing individual care each resident requires.

Our safe and secure environment grants families "peace of mind" you deserve.

Services

Long-term care- Most of the care we provide for our r