Susquehanna Nursing & Rehab - New York, NY

Susquehanna Nursing & Rehab - New York, NY has yet not published prices.

Susquehanna Nursing & Rehabilitation Center has been recognized as a 2014 recipient of the Bronze-Commitment to Quality Award for its dedication to improving the lives of residents through quality of care. Our Services Include:Adult Day Care Medical Program,
Specialized Cardiac Rehab, Comprehensive Wound Care Management,Enhanced Activities for Memory Care,Geriatric Psychosocial Services, IV Therapy.

Excellent Rehab and Good Long Term Facility

I have had my mother at SRNC for Rehab twice and each time I have found they are Excellent in their rehab training and strengthening techniques. Since she is now at this facilities for long term they have even put her on a Wellness Plan to atleast go to the Rehab area 2 - 3 times a week to do light xcise, move arms, stationary bike and they have her walk with her walker in the hallway to give her more confidence even though she does also use her wheelchair. Staff is friendly, facility very clean and I would say the food is good as I have tried most of the meals my mother has had. BUT as in any other nursing facility, you need to make your self VISIBLE for your loved one as you are their ADVOCATE. And this is exactly what I do as I try to go daily or give a couple days for myself!

Good rehab experience

My loved one stayed here briefly for some rehab care, and overall I think they did a good job. It was clean and well kept, and the staff seemed friendly and caring.