Superior Residences of Niceville - Niceville, FL

Nice community and tour

This is a very nice community and our tour by the staff was done very well. they took their time showing us around and answering all our questions. There are a lot of amenities for the residents and I would suggest taking their tour of this community.

They are Fantastic and Great

The staff are handling my loved one very well, even when she can be difficult at times. The memory care has staff that I like and the ones I met are fantastic. Everyday they have a routine for her instead of just laying in bed. They are getting her up, dressed with her hair done. She is so much better than before and I know she is in good hands. I am really pleased with the community. She is talking with the residents and I like the people there.

Very Pleased with This Community

My wife is doing great since her move to this community. It is a great place, and I'am pleased with her move here. They are providing her with great care, and I know she is safe. She has gotten involved with the activities they have available. They even have nice outings outside the community. The meals they serve are excellent. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. This is a community I would recommend.

My husbands care

My husband is doing great here. The staff is nice and helpful. They have trips outside of the community for ice cream. He is enjoying the dancing and staying active. I would recommend this community and seeing my husband happy here is great to see.

Mom is happy here

This is a very nice community for my mom. She is taken care of by the excellent staff. I am informed on everything for her. They offer good food with a variety. Activities are offer to those who would like to keep active. I would recommend the community to others.

Make Sure Your Explain Your Care In Detail

This is a nice community with a good staff. They are caring for my mother very well here. The staff has been friendly and very helpful. There is always someone around to help. The community is pretty clean and everything looks okay. She does enjoy the activities they offer like the games. She loves the meals they have very good food. If you are looking into care make sure you explain your care in detail to the community so they know everything they need to do.