Superior Residences of Clermont - Clermont, FL

Numerous activities to participate in

Everything seems to be going fine, they have the doctor in and my love one is getting the therapy that she wanted so she’s happy. It was actually surprising to me too because when she first went in there she told me that she won’t do anything and she’s just going to just stay in her room. Now she’s so involved with everything it’s hard for us to find her when we go and visit. All the staff was very friendly, the place is nice and clean, if something were to break they have someone on it right away if not the next day, we get a great response out of everything, and my love one loves her room so she is very comfortable. They provide great activities like chair exercises, chair dancing, bingo, there are people in and out of their activity room doing puzzles, or just sitting around and talking. They also take the residences out once a week to Walmart and they also have transportation to other excursions for a fee. I recommend this location.

My husband's good care

The care at this community is nice. The staff is caring and friendly. The community is nice and clean. We like the menu of the meals. They offer nice activities for the residents. We would recommend this community for the good care and value for other families.

Pleasant Tour!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my mother. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I liked the floor plan they had as well as the other great amenities in the facility. It was a great location and very close to my house with easy access. The director really took her time with us and made sure to sit down and explain everything. It was just not the right price in the end decision but I would recommend it to anyone.

Very nice, warm inviting atmosphere. The residents seems very content and happy. A very impressive place!! Everything about our visit was superior!! So for sure lives up to it's name!!

Older facility, but still okay!

This facility was just fine. The facility was fairly well maintained, although there was a significant lack of aesthetics. The facility looked a bit older as well. The staff were friendly, which I liked about this facility.

Very depressing

We toured this community when looking for my mother. Don't send your loved one's here! It's a very depressing place. The rooms are very small and they put two residents in a room together and they only have a three foot wall between them so there isn't a lot of privacy.In the Memory Care section they wheel the residents out in the hallway and they sit there all day. The staff was friendly only because they were eager to get us moved in. I would not recommend them.

Very nice location. Clean and good food quality.

This is so far my favorite. I just got a really good feeling when I was there. I keep comparing all the others to this.

Lovely Tour of Community

I had a pleasant tour of this community. Everyone was kind and welcoming. From what I saw they do a good with the cleanliness. Everything was very neat and tidy. I really liked this community. My family wanted me to be closer for them to travel too. Overall this is a lovely community, and I would recommend it.

Met [Removed] who provided on-site tour & overall information regarding memory care as it affects mom. She provided digital info also so I could send to my brother via email. She also provided recommendations for mom i.e. shared room. I also advised her that we will be heading to Philly for Thanksgiving to further discuss the Florida options. I also advised her that at this time, he wants to wait until after the holidays to make a decision as to whether mom would stay in Philly or come to Fl.
I rank this center also excellent as I consider mom's welfare & comfort but again no decision will be made at this time & I have advised [Removed] directly.

My Father Is Happy Here At This Community

My father is doing very well here at this community. He is very happy, and I'am pleased with his move here. This is a nice place for him and his needs. They do a good job with keeping the community well maintained, everything is nice and clean. The staff is very friendly and nice. I know he is safe and in good hands. Overall everything has worked out very well, and I recommend this community.

A new home for my mom

My mom has just moved into this community. The staff is excellent and offering assistance to make her feel comfortable. They have a variety of activities when she does get settled in. The food seems to be good, but hope to see more salads and fruits if possible. I would recommend this for others families for assistance with there loved ones.

Kind, caring place.

Everyone has been terrific. Very caring and responsive to my sister's needs. We're pleased and so is she.

Toured, seemed nice

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought Superior Residences seemed like a nice place, overall. The facility was clean, the staff was friendly, and they seemed to have a lot of good programs for the residents. We ended up selecting a different community, but Superior Residences is worth a look!