We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Dentist Available
I'm not happy with it. Very disappointing.
I'm not happy with it. It has two gentlemen there, my loved one included. I feel he is very isolated, not much staff or resident interaction. They don't get him up to be alert and socialize, and they always leave the door closed, or just barely open. It's very nice looking, but it's not what I was used to, or what I expected. I have to supply everything, and they are very specific about what you have to supply, what brands, and types of things. It's boring there is nobody to talk to. Just very disappointing.