Riva Terrace 4 - Annapolis, MD

Not a bad community

The caregivers at this care home are friendly and great. Mom seems to love the food. They keep the care home clean. They do not offer any activities. I would recommend this care home.

Best around

We couldn't be happier with the level of care, communication and overall kindness that our mom is receiving here. They are so loving and respectful to everyone in their care and that makes us so happy.

Extremely happy

Quite simply the best around. Kind, respectful, extremely helpful on all levels and mom is getting exactly what she needs.

unhappy

Lack of a time for activities. Just a tv.

Wonderful!

This place has been great so far for my mother! The staff is incredibly attentive, friendly, and informative. I spoke to Larry many times in the beginning, and he was very helpful throughout the process. It is a smaller community with four residents living in a house, so there is a wonderful homey atmosphere. The residents can gather in the living room and dining room, so there is a great sense of community. From what I have seen, all of the meals are prepared there. I would most definitely recommend any of the Riva Terrace communities!

Very Friendly Place

Riva Terrace 4 is a really great community. We found due to a recommendation through A Place for Mom. Once we started doing more research we actually found out members of our church were also in a Riva Terrace community. It is located in a residential area and is actually really quiet. Rose and a young man that works for her (Carl) have gone out of their way to be friendly with our loved one and really make them comfortable. We are very happy with Riva Terrace and would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Very nice homes, well managed. All 5 ...

Very nice homes, well managed. All 5 occupant homes with live in. Only 1 is awake night staff. Average cost 3800. She accepts medicaide waiver.