HeartHomes at Pasadena - Pasadena, MD

Friendly & caring Staff

This facility has a friendly and helpful staff. My Mom has received excellent care since moving in at the end of [date removed].

I feel my Mom is in the right place for her.

I really liked that the facility feels like a home. It fits my Mom really well. Her room is nice and bright with it's own bathroom. It is a pretty small room, but the overall place makes up for size of room. Staff seems very nice and caring. The patient population of just 16 and the layout is nice as it's not intimidating and is easy to get around. I have not been there and seen any activities so can't really rate. And my Mom regularly says the food is good and she likes the staff. I feel like my Mom is in the right place for her.

Comfort for mom!

I think the place is very nice, its clean and my mother has a nice room to herself and her own bath. I would like to see more activities, someone days they don't have much going on but my mother does not mind, she's okay with it. The meals are good, my mother said they feed her too much so I tell her to just finish what she can.

Still Adjusting

We are still kind of new and in the adjustment period, but they have been great with trying to help me along and get my loved one to understand that she needs to be there. I would like to see more engagement between the staff and the residents, like with the activities. Overall it has been pretty good.

So I think they do it very well. I think for whatever reason there is some angst with the management right now. I haven't experienced anything, but the employees say so. But overall very good, I am very pleased.

We are good with them. She likes the people there.

We are good with them. She likes the people there. They take good care of her. We liked the overall feel of the place, it was nice, and had a positive, happy atmosphere. They have done a pretty good job so far.

highly recommend

Overall we have had a very positive experience with HeartHomes at Pasadenaand would highly recommend them. My mother is doing well there and has no complaints. The only area I have noticed where they could improve would be to have a few more activities. Other than that everything has been great.

It can be difficult to join in some of the activities if you are hard of hearing. I have had complaints about the food, there aren't enough dessert options. It's small which I like, and works best for our situation. It's has a more homey atmosphere. They decorate so much for all the different hollidays, we love that.

The staff at HeartHomes was very help...

The staff at HeartHomes was very helpful. Ilka met with me quickly and gave me a comprehensive tour and overview of the facility. The staff worked with me to get Mother moved very quickly into the facility.
The facility is very "homey" and the staff has been friendly and helpful. It has been a difficult transition for Mother and the staff has been supportive of both Mother and me.
I like that the facility is small, it is close to me and there is a doctor available if needed.

Nice, but had several discrepancies t...

Nice, but had several discrepancies that were discussed in a follow-up call with the Director.

We pride ourselves on personalized, professional care that comforts each of our residents as family members in his or her home. Each resident is cared for based on his or her needs and the personal desires he or she requests. We offer options and choices to suit your individual needs and are prepared to respond as your needs or level of care may change. Each of our homes are designed and maintained to provide comfortable, convenient, quality lifestyle preferences tailor-made to meet the individual care needs of every resident