Sunrise of Northgate - Seattle, WA

Sunrise of Northgate - Seattle, WA has yet not published prices.

Review of Sunrise of Northgate

My heart goes out to the devoted caregivers and staff. They are well prepared and show much love and devotion to each community member. I love them dearly and truly believe there is a special place in heaven for those saints.

Review of Sunrise of Northgate

We have been very pleased with the level of care and dedication we've experienced since my dad entered the community at Sunrise of Northgate. We are there regularly and have become quite close with the incredible staff and the facility is always clean and welcoming. Most of all I know my dad is being truly cared for and it shows through in his personality. We are so thrilled we found this community.

Staff have exceeded all my expectations!!

The best thing about this community is the amazing staff they have in there organization. Each and everyone of them not only met my expectations but exceeded them as well. They offer a great activity program and provided delicious meals to all of there residents. This place was everything and more that I had hoped for. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone.

So far, this has been my favorite place. It was very warm and inviting. A very cozy feel. Everyone seemed very nice and welcoming. I believe that my mom would, hopefully, do well here.

Motivational Staff!!

The staff have been excellent at keeping a close eye on my loved one and being attentive to her needs. They also have been very motivating on getting her involved with the different activities as well as enjoying the company of the other residents. They memory care they offer is excellent and they have a great security system throughout the entire building. Overall she is enjoying her meals and her new apartment with no complaints about the facility.

Tender Loving Care!!

At the moment the community is going through a lot of staff changes. The staff that has been currently working with my husband and they are doing an extremely good job. My husband enjoys his meals and it's so wonderful that the staff will make his portions and meals healthy but also accommodate him on the meal he would like. He seems to be content next week they will have a guys day out to a baseball game. This will be a wonderful trip for him.

Going very well

They have changed the name to Sunrise. Things are going very well there. We have no complaints with the staff or the facility and we are having a good experience so far.