A Sand Point Senior Care - Seattle, WA

A Sand Point Senior Care

My mother is staying at A Sand Point Senior Care, and so far, it has been a good experience. The staff has been excellent in providing a safer environment for my mother, and they are definitely doing their best to accommodate her needs. The rooms there are very nice and spacious, so she like to send time watching tv or reading there. I do wish that there were younger, more active residents there because I think she would appreciate more socialization, and I wish the food were better. Overall though, I feel very comfortable with the care my mother is receiving.

Marisol is amazingly kind and caring.

We have had the pleasure of transferring my mother to this facility due to her increased needs and couldn't be happier with home and staff. Communication is excellent and I feel this is the best place for my Mom.

Owners: Thomas Kellough (Occupational Therapy Practitioner) and Marisol Kellough (Certified Nursing Assistant)