Happy Family AFH - Seattle, WA

Amazing Staff!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community and I was not very impressed with how things had went. It was just not what we where expecting for my mother and I could tell it was not going to be a good fit for my family. I do not think I would recommend it to anyone interested.

Mom's comfort and care

This is was a nice tour for my mom's care. The staff was able to answer the questions we had on the care that is offered. We liked seeing a clean community with a nice environment. The menu is appealing. At the time the community did not have an opening. We would recommend this community for others to tour for the care of a loved one.

My Expereince

I had no problems with any recommendations A Place For Mom gave me. I spoke with them over the phone and they were professional and compassionate. My needs were understood and got valuable information to make a decision. They were not the best fit for my price, location, and availability. They would have been a good place if they met all my needs.

Review of Happy Family AFH - Seattle, WA

Very nice staff. Light and friendly activity area with a small view of the sound and Olympics.Nice clean rooms and facilities. Lovely residential area. Happy residents. Good

Best home for my mom!

Great home for my mom. Surrounded by caring staff dedicated to helping her regain her physical and mental health. Clean home, good food, and good conversation. The best place for my mom!

Review of Happy Family AFH - Seattle, WA

Awesome home with a lot of heart! I think my mom will be very happy with the loving care she will receive from the knowledgable and friendly staff. It was obvious that the residents are well cared for and treated with respect! Happy Family is right!

Large bedroom with a garden view and have own bathroom

ABBY RN Manager lives on site and can assist with appointments

Henry Diligencia is the careprovider , and can do Hoyerlifting

RN -----can do all skilled needs such as insulin injections, rehab, hospice etc---

Wheelchair accessible / ramp in the back of the home