SunnyBrook at Muscatine - Muscatine, IA

Review of SunnyBrook of Muscatine - Muscatine, IA

My parents and younger brother moved to Sunny Brook in 2011 I believe. Mom and dad have since passed. My brother, [Removed] has special needs and is unable to function without care [Removed] much of what is offered at Sunny Brook. He would not have been able to stay in Muscatine , where he has lived all of his life, without a facility like Sunny Brook. I cannot say enough about how grateful I am that he has this place available to him. The building and staff are great and he loves it there.

Review of SunnyBrook of Muscatine - Muscatine, IA

I moved into this facility a couple of months ago. It presents an ideal situation from the apartment I have to the staff and
Everything in between.
Our day to day needs are met by the staff with friendliness and grace. I have experienced them go out of their way to help with requests for assistance.
Our individual choices in food or activities are fully accepted by the staff. I am happy with my choice to live here.

Review of Sunny Brook Of Muscatine Muscatine, IA

I find the environment and employees to be very friendly and caring. The staff makes the residents feel good. They are flexible to accommodate individual needs. The facility offers a wide range of activities giving residents opportunity to be very active if desired. There seems to be a good balance of quiet and active during the day. Sometimes I feel they are understaffed but the staff gives it their all. My father moved to Sunnybrook 2 1/2 years ago and has adjusted well and I feel he thinks of it as home.

I would recommend this community.

The staff are always cheerful and they take good care of my mom. They are encouraging her to participate in some of the daily activities. The food is excellent and the community is well taken care of. The community is sunny and bright. These are some of the reasons we chose this community.

Frontier Management

Thank you, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in the care we provide to our residents at Sunnybrook at Muscatine.

Wonderful Atmosphere

This is the only place I would send my loved ones in Muscatine. I liked the independence the residents were able to have. The staff is so welcoming and kind.

Frontier Management

Lovedit2323, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We always love to receive great feedback.

Wasn't the right fit!

The community was very well kept and clean. They offered many activities for the residents. My dad really enjoyed the food it was quite good. The staff lacked direction when caring for my dad. They didn't take the necessary time to help him feel comfortable in the community.

Frontier Management

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! We appreciate hearing these comments so our staff can continuously evaluate our strengths and areas of improvement. We are sorry to hear that the level of care we provided didn't meet your expectations. We would love to speak with you, and hear in greater detail how we could have better served your dad! If you wish to follow up, please call our office at [removed]. Again, thank you so much for giving us feedback and looking forward to hearing from you!

Great Place!

The staff is so friendly and genuinely cares. The facility is gorgeous and really makes you feel at home.

It's been wonderful. No major complaints at all. She is enjoying it also. We liked that they did take medicaid after 3 years. The other place we considered didn't take it at all.