The staff is nice and helpful

My Mom lives here. The staff seems to be fine; they seem knowledgeable about the type of care she needs and are able to answer any questions I might have. The food is good and there are plenty of options per meal to choose from. They offer a few activities like exercises, bingo, and bible study. The cleanliness of the facility seems to be good and housekeeping cleans her room once a week. I recommend this facility.

A nice place!!

They offer a lot of daily activities such as bingo, wheel of fortune and an exercise class. The community is clean. The staff are attentive and we have very good communication with them. The food is not the best. I would recommend this community.

I am grateful for Senior Living for finding this facility. It is wonderful.

I was very pleased when I took my mother to visit the Village Senior Living facility. When we walked in we felt like we were in a home visiting friends. Everyone was so helpful and nice and made us feel very welcome. Pat and the staff are terrific. Assisting my mother can sometimes be a challenge but they work with her and encourage her which she needs. She really likes it there. The food is good and for once she has only had positive comments on everyone there. We will be forever grateful to them.

SunBridge Care and Rehabilitation for Griffin has maintained a long commitment to providing excellent healthcare in our community. Dedicated to delivering quality service to each of our residents, we provide skilled nursing and rehabilitation therapy to adults of all ages who need short- or long-term care. We also provide independent and assisted living residences for older adults. These private apartments are designed for people who have healthcare concerns and may require assistance with some daily tasks, but do not need full-time nursing care. To meet the social needs of residents, we offer many recreational activities, including celebrations of special events. Residents enjoy an on-site beauty and barber shop. Religious services are available for residents of all faiths. We accept Medicare, Medicaid, VA, most managed care plans and private insurance.