Summer's Landing of Warner Robins - Warner Robins, GA

A Wonderful Place

This was a wonderful place for my Dad. The staff took very good care of him and the nurse was exceptional when he was sick. I would highly recommend Summers' Landing.

Not a good experience

My loved one stayed here briefly and our experience was not a good one. It was a nice enough looking place, but I do not think the care that they offer is sufficient. My loved one suffered a bad fall after living here only a short time.

Recommend Summer's Landing Memory Care

My brother was in the Memory Care unit at Summer's Landing. Each resident has a private room which is quite spacious. My brother felt as though he had his own apartment. The staff is wonderful - very kind, caring and patient, exactly what you want for your loved one. The food is good - not institutional tasting. I highly recommend Summer's landing.

AWESOME!!!!

AWESOME!!!!! I moved my mom here recently and I must say I have not been disappointed! The staff is so very attentive and caring. It is just the kind of place we have been looking for! When your loved one is here you can truly relax knowing they are taken care of. The activities are great mom has something to do everyday! The administrative staff has answered every question in a timely manner and has been most helpful in relieving any doubts and concerns we may have had! Thank you Summer's Landing for everything you do for my mom and me!

Open and Friendly

We moved my mother after 5 years because the quality of the housekeeping staff had declined. At that time that was our only experience with assisted personal care. Now, having experience with the memory care community that we moved her to, Summer’s Landing was far superior. It’s open and friendly. The people who were in assisted living were companionable, not like people you’d encounter in an asylum.

Experience the good life at Summer’s Landing of Warner Robins.Offering the very finest in worry-free Senior Living: Independent, Assisted, and Memory Care.