Country Air Residential Care - Claremore, OK

really happy

She is really happy at Brookdale of Claremore. I helped her move in so I was in and out quite a bit. The one thing that always impressed me is that the workers always had a smile on their face. You know if the staff is always happy it's got to be a good place. She is not much of a cook and she really likes the food there. This facility is so much better than a nursing home. It doesn't have any bad odors. I was very impressed and it is close to my house. The security is great. I am very pleased so far.

Thorough and compassionate

My mother in law is here. They are just a very thorough and compassionate group. I think they are doing an excellent job. The meals are great also. It has been excellent. The staff goes above and beyond to need please the residents. The offer a lot of activities. The value is great. We are just very happy with the Sterling House of Claremore. I would recommend it.

They are doing a great job.

They are doing a great job. They have been very attentive from what I have seen. They keep it very clean and the staff is friendly. I like that they offer a higher level of care, but they don't feel like a nursing home.

Beautiful place

They have two differ areas. They have the traditional assisted living and the memory. Half the staff is good, half is like a two and a half. I’ve had some issues with their care services. They offer quite a few activities. I think for assisted living they’re probably great. The administrator is in the assisted living portion, so I think they’re run better. Back in the memory care wing – they said they lost their head nurse – but a lot of time they just let residents sitting at the table. There seemed to be a shortage of caregivers. There were several times my mother didn’t get her medications. It’s a beautiful place. The administrators are very nice, very accommodating.

We’ve been real pleased.

We’ve been real pleased. It’s been a good place. They have a dining table that you can reserve for a family. There’s a nice little garden area. I don’t have a lot to stay, but it’s a nice community and supports the memory care needs of our loved one.

Mom and Daisy'S care

I am very happy with my Moms care. She is (I think )likes it, of course she wants to go to her home. The people that works in her center are very nice to her and her dog. This was very
important for her to have Daisy, with her.My mom, says that they feed her very well. And that she has a lot of new friends. The Nursing care is great,

Sterling House is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected