Stamford Estates - Niagara Falls, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Everything about this place is wonderful

This place is just wonderful. Everything they do and have done for my Mom has been great. From the individuals that work there to the directors, everyone has been just wonderful and you can tell they like working there. Immediately when I walked into the place, I thought “this is it”. [Removed], from the first day I walked in, was compassionate and understanding and really made me feel at ease about making the decision to move my Mom in. He remembers the names of everyone that lives there and even my own family. The other gentleman, [Removed], was wonderful with helping as soon as a place became available. He was very sensitive and understanding. It was sweet to know that after all was said and done, [Removed] took the chance to give my mom a hug and tell her “welcome home”. It was so touching. They put my Mom with an ambassador to make sure she felt welcomed and had someone to rely on and show her around. The food is even phenomenal. Even the kitchen staff is great. I really can’t say enough about this place and we’re really thrilled with it.

MY FAVOURITE PLACE-I AM NOT QUITE READY YET TO COMMIT TO ANY RESIDENCE AS MY HEALTH IS STILL OKAY.

So far just love it

Very friendly staff and very obliging.
Excellent food and service.
Very very clean.
Could use a dedicated exercise room with more equipment.

I'm so happy and relieved that we found somewhere mom is excited about!!!

Stephen at Stamford Estates was great. He is such a warm and kind person. He made mom feel right at home. She really likes her apartment. It is a one bedroom on the fourth floor with a view of the Niagara Falls skyline. The staff are really good at answering our questions. The food is pretty good and they keep the community very clean. She likes the exercise classes and takes advantage of the transportation available. This community gets my recommendation.

Great place!

It was difficult for my parents to move out of the home where they resided for over 44 years. Karen from a place for mom, was and still is a great help for me and my parents! She has great advice and is very patient and extremely helpful. Stephen Wetmore at Stamford Estates is the most amazing, helpful, genuine and caring man, who was very patient with my mom. She was very resistant to moving to Stamford and leaving her home. She speaks French and Stephen took the time to reach out to residents who speak French and introduced them to my parents. They finally made the leap and have moved in, and although it may take a little longer for my mom to settle in, both my parents have been enjoying their new easier stress free life, participating in activities, enjoying their meals and meeting new people. The cleaning staff have been especially nice and helpful with my parents and I appreciate everyone at Stamford making my parents feel welcome and feel part of the big family. Deepak (spelling?) has also been helpful and nice with my parents. Great place to live, and all amenities are all around and it provides a great place to take walks. Stamford is a great place to retire and live life the way retirement is meant to be. Thank you to everyone who helped us out along the ways, especially Karen and Stephen.

perfect

Stamford Estates it is an awesome facility. Their staff is good from bottom all the way to the top. I am impressed with the facility. It is comforting to know that there is a place like this to have your loved ones in. It makes me feel very secure. This facility is really perfect.

Staff and residents very friendly. showed me units within my price range, and invited me for lunch. Food was good, and the residents I sat with were long time, and all commented that the staff is what made this place stand out. I am leaning towards this home.

A retirement home located in the historic district of Stamford – in the heart of Niagara Falls – you’ll love the warmth and elegance of Stamford Estates. You’ll also appreciate the convenience of being so close to shopping, health care, restaurants, casinos, golf and other attractions, including many local wineries. Take time to explore some of the city’s world-famous destinations, like the Niagara Falls Scenic Park, the Grand Dinner Theatre, Lake Ontario and Marineland Theme Park. Our friendly 24-hour staff will make you feel like a valued member of the family, and we can’t wait to meet you.

With 29 independent living communities throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick, Atria Retirement Canada is home to more than 3,000 seniors. We create warm, comfortable environments where retired people can live as they please, without the concerns of maintaining a home.