River Road Retirement Residence - Niagara Falls, ON

River Road Retirement Residence - Niagara Falls, ON has yet not published prices.

Great place for our mom

My mother has been living at River Road Retirement residence for a year and a half and it's been wonderful. The staff are friendly and caring and the young ladies who have the most contact with the residents are always so upbeat, chatty and respectful. The activities coordinator schedules trips into the community (Wal-Mart, shopping centres, bird or butterfly sanctuaries, other Niagara attractions appealing to seniors) and several in-house activities that my mother enjoys - daily spelling bee and trivia contest (great gatherings before lunch) and afternoon movies. I visit often and it's always a buzz of activity. There is a cute cafe area just off the main lobby that is the social hub - TV, newspapers and often cards and discussion. My mom hated to cook so she's very happy with the meals, the variety and the senior sized portions. We had our family Christmas dinner there in a private dining area and the staff was exceptional. They set it all up, decorated the room and cleared away all the dishes for 14 people (we brought our own food but they would have served us whatever was going that night if we had requested it). All in all, it's been very good for our family.

I would recommend River Road!!!

The staff at River Road are very friendly and attentive to the residents. My sister in law enjoys the food and they have a variety to choose from. They have activities for the residents, however she does not participate in any. The community is well maintained inside and out.

good other then meals nutrion and variety

Mom is there the meals are have gone from OK to disappointing by her and others!