St. Charles Village - Welland, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

RESIDENTS WERE HAPPY AND LIKED THIS RESIDENCE

I love it

The food is wonderful. It's clean the people work hard, the staff is very friendly, and helpful. They have been very supportive. I wouldn't live anywhere else.

Debbie Cosby

Thank you for your kind words. Our goal is for every resident and their families to feel at home at St. Charles Village, where you are not just a resident but part of our community. We look forward to many wonderful years together!

Nice big apartments, not what [Removed] needs, she would benefit with a retirement home that has more activities. [Removed] doesn't need an apartment with a kitchen in it because she does not cook.

Happy for Mom

I am so pleased with my mom's choice to move to St. Charles. We toured some other homes and even though they were beautifully decorated we just didn't feel that sense of home where as with St. Charles it was a good feeling right from the start. We thought it would be a big adjustment for my mom since she had lived in her home for 62 years but the staff and the other residents welcomed her and let her know they were all there for her. I can't say enough good things about St. Charles. The meals are delicious with a lot of variety, the residents are all smiling, the location is great, the staff is knowledgeable and top notch. But the best point is that my mom is happy. I could see a change in her from the day she moved in. Just being with other happy people and knowing someone is there for her when she needs them has given her a safe and secure feeling. She also appreciates the idea of knowing she has her privacy when she wants it and can join in or relax on her own as she chooses. I am definitely giving St. Charles a 5 star rating.

A Very Happy Family

Review of St. Charles Village-Welland, On

The best place we saw. Suites lovely. Pricing good. Med admin included. Staff first rate. They also have trial stays in furnished suites. Views lovely. Walk from elevator to suite and dining room close. Our first choice if only mom would agree to make a move. Good vibe . Would recommend.

Review of St. Charles Village-Welland, On

Happy People

Francine Debbie and Christine are all very helpful and supportive. As with any new resident my mother was nervous and edgy about leaving her home after living there from the time it was built 49 years ago. When I go to visit her 2 weeks later she is never in her suite, she is visiting with other people or joining in an activity. She has shown remarkable improvement in her attitude and her ability to remain almost independent. All the residents help each other ( my mother is almost blind ) any everyone always is happy. I'm am very pleased with my decision to place her in St. Charles Village.

New resident

Although my Dad has only been there for a week, the transition was made easier thanks to the kind and wonderful staff. Thank you!

Welcome Home to St. Charles Village

With over 28 years of experience caring for the safety and well-being of seniors, St. Charles Village offers a worry-free atmosphere for your Loved One(s).

We are proud that we have longtime staff (at least 10 years+) who will know both your loved one(s) and your name!

St. Charles Village was voted the #1 Retirement Home in Welland 3 Years in a Row!

We are also proud members of the RHRA (Retirement Home Regulatory Authority), ORCA (Ontario Retirement Communities Association), Welland/Pelham Chamber of Commerce, and the Better Business Bureau.

Privately owned, St. Charles Village can offer you a High Quality of Service at a Very Affordable Price!

With some of the most spacious Suites in Welland, Residents of St. Charles Village enjoy Suites with Large Separate Bedroom and Livingroom, Full Kitchen with a Full Fridge, Stove and lots of Cupboards, Private Bathroom, and Large Balcony!

Situated along the Old Welland Canal and located less than 5 minutes from the Welland General Hospital and the Welland Wellness Complex, St. Charles Village is the perfect place to enjoy your retirement!