We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
St. Paul’s Home For The Elderly is a state licensed residential care home that offers an intimate, homelike setting for those in need of assisted living. Our goal is to provide our residents with quality and compassionate care. We strive to enhance quality of life, preserve dignity, and meet the social, emotional, and health needs of our residents. This family home lifestyle is offered to 6 residents.
At St. Paul’s Home for The Elderly we are committed to enhancing the quality of life of our residents by encouraging independence, enabling freedom of choice, nurturing the spirit and involving family and friends in daily activities both in the facility and in the community.
St. Paul’s Home For The Elderly is owned and operated by a registered nurse who trains and assists our staff in providing the best of care. Our home is staffed with trained caregivers and administrators who will assist our residents while utilizing special care approaches to ensure dignity and self esteem. Our staff is dedicated to the health and well being of our seniors. We take time to understand the individual needs of each of our residents.