Nazonn Residential Care Home - Glendora, CA

Great Care

This is a great community for good care. We like the staff that is very caring. The food is good. They do offer alot of good activities to those who want to join. I would recommend this community for other families wanting good care for a loved one.

The inside of the house seemed clean, staff seemed friendly but the house is located next to the fwy. The rates were on the low end. You get what you pay for.

They work well with my Mother

What they do well is they work very well with my Mother as far as getting her basic needs met. She is involved in numerous activities with the other guests and the staff. I do think that the activities could be somewhat more stimulating for my Mother.

good community

They did a very good job.

Nice Home

They are very conveniently located to my home, it is within walking distance. The home is very nice and is less expensive then comparable communities. The staff is friendly and accommodating. We do wish some of the residents were a little more active but that would be the only bad thing. Overall it is nice home that we would recommend to anyone.

NAZONN RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME

Where dignified living continues...

It was founded to provide individual and professional care for both ambulatory and non-ambulatory persons, with dignity and respect.

We have strategically planned and developed a residential care facility, which will provide a definite home like atmosphere. We are located in a quiet residential area.