We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Mauna Loa Oaks is located in Southern California in the city of Glendora, about 20 miles east of Los Angeles for those who are unfamiliar with the area it is a safe, clean and a family oriented city with alot of Parks, plenty of shopping, Theaters, Churches and hospitals.
Mauna Loa Oaks has a nice large backyard that's great for all outdoor activities. We also have an elevated garden planter that we will grow fresh garden vegetables in the warmer months.
Mauna Loa Oaks is a family owned business, we started this business to serve the needs of the elderly community that are so important to us as well as so many family's.
At Mauna Loa Oaks our residents will be treated as family because to us they are, they will be shown the Love and Respect they have earned and deserve.
Our mission is to take the best possible care of our residents and to make them feel at home in our family type environment