J & S Concord HomeCare - Glendora, CA

Very nice!

I did do an over the phone tour with this community. From what I can see the staff was helpful and answered any questions that I had. The only reason why I did not choose this community for my loved one is because my loved one really liked another. I would recommend this community to friends.

Nice clean pleasant home. ...

Nice clean pleasant home. Workers were informative and pleasant. Nice large patio and outside area. affordable. Liked that they had chairs so people could look out front windows at the neighborhood.

They Really Care

We liked the property. We thought it was cheery and airy - really welcoming. They seemed like they were very interested in the resident and really wanted to help, like they really cared. I would definitely give them a high rating. There's always a couple of things that could use improvement but overall they're really good. They're very flexible and happy to meet your needs.

$3000/mo, not including diapers and f...

$3000/mo, not including diapers and formula private room and HOYA lift has 3 residents Some difficutly understanding her.