|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
I did do an over the phone tour with this community. From what I can see the staff was helpful and answered any questions that I had. The only reason why I did not choose this community for my loved one is because my loved one really liked another. I would recommend this community to friends.
Nice clean pleasant home. ...
Nice clean pleasant home. Workers were informative and pleasant. Nice large patio and outside area. affordable. Liked that they had chairs so people could look out front windows at the neighborhood.
They Really Care
We liked the property. We thought it was cheery and airy - really welcoming. They seemed like they were very interested in the resident and really wanted to help, like they really cared. I would definitely give them a high rating. There's always a couple of things that could use improvement but overall they're really good. They're very flexible and happy to meet your needs.
$3000/mo, not including diapers and f...
$3000/mo, not including diapers and formula private room and HOYA lift has 3 residents Some difficutly understanding her.
Was this review helpful?