GreenPark Manor - Covina, CA

Mom is Happy

The staff here is excellent. There were just a few things that needed to happen and we addressed it. This is a smaller home so it stays clean. The food is home cooked and appetizing. They will do exercises with the residents. The owner is very proactive which I like. I would recommend this to my friends.

Maybe next time!

I went to go on the tour and unfortunately was unable to have a guide. Not due to anyone's fault, but I did take the tour on my own. The staff and the community were nice. Everything as far as I could see was clean and neat.

Super Owners

My mom is staying at this community and it has been going great. The staff are great and respectful. I get daily reports from the owners and speak with them daily and they are very caring. This is the cleanest place I have ever seen. My mom is liking her food and eats okay. I highly recommend them.

Great Home

They are a very good residential care home. The owner is wonderful and they bend over backwards to make you feel welcome. They really are just a wonderful home that keeps our loved one very happy. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

For assisted living communities, GreenPark Manor located in Covina, California is one of the best available options. We work with your loved one's insurance company to guarantee that they receive the best possible care that we can provide. Your loved one will be able to keep their own independence while living here so that they feel as though the GreenPark Manor is their home away from home. Routine and daily transportation is also available to those who need it or for residents who need to go to local doctor appointments. We can meet with you to discuss our housing options when it comes to having your elderly parent stay in the facility. Here at GreenPark Manor, we have staff available around the clock to enhance your loved one's living experience. Our chefs prepare gourmet meals that are packed full of nutrition and vitality. Your loved one will get all of the dietary needs that they require when making use of our beautiful dining hall. We also have a recreational activities director on staff who will help to coordinate different games, events and social parties so that residents can mingle with one another in a safe and secure environment. If your elderly parent is living on their own and is unsafe by doing so, GreenPark Manor can help to give you a little more peace of mind in knowing that they will be cared for when you cannot be there. Our staff is happy to work with new residents on a daily basis.