|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
St. Michael's is wonderful
Very helpful with my father's care. Renee is a life saver and has taken her job to a whole new level. She has made a lot of progress with my father in the short time he has been there. The facility is clean and very accommodating to anyone.
Great experience with St Michaels
We toured the home and the staff were very welcoming. In particular the owner was wonderful..Abby Savage. The home was clean and well kept and the residents were happy,and content. Although it was not a fit for our family member it is a very nice facility and i would recommend at least to,check it out. I think the best description would be it seems cozy and like your own home.
Not what I was expecting. It smelled...
Not what I was expecting. It smelled musty. Two residents per bedroom.