Peartree House Assisted Living - Pasadena, MD

The tour person was very kind and pleasant. But the place was too small for my family member. we need some place larger for him. thank you

We took a tour!!

When we toured Peartree, the only thing wrong was that it was too far away from my family. I felt that they would not be able to visit her as much. Other than that it was a very nice place.

Good Fit

Everything is working out well for my mother with her move to this community. It is a lovely community with kind people. It is smaller compared to others we toured, but I do feel this is a good fit for my mother. This community has worked out well for my family, and I would recommend it.

Wonderful

The staff was wonderful taking care of my Father-in-Law.

The Experience Is Good

Since moving my mom into this community it has been good so far. The staff are helpful and communication is good. The community is maintained to be clean. As for the meals, I haven't heard any complaints yet.

Peartree House is a newly built assisted living facility located conveniently between Baltimore and Annapolis, and less than 1 hour from Washington, DC. We are owned and operated by five Registered Nurses. Our comfortable setting is designed for 15 residents - each with private room with private baths. We provide all amenities listed below. It is our desire that the individuals living in our home will enjoy active, secure and happy lives.