Family Home Care - Glen Burnie, MD

Mom really seems to be comfortable here

Things seem to be going well here. The woman that runs the care home, [Removed], really takes the time to talk with my Mom and spend time with her. She’s made some sort of impact on my Mom that’s helped her realize that she’s being taken care of. They really seem to be taking care of the facility and the cleanliness is fine. I don’t think they provide any sort of activities but that doesn’t affect my Mom much because she’s always on the go. I think overall, it’s a difficult job but [Removed] is doing the best she can.

Highly Recommended!!

The caregivers at the Family Home Care are great, they are taking very good care of my mother. She is still getting used to being by herself but they have helped her through the process. I highly recommend this place! Ana and caregivers are all very good, the house is always kept absolutely clean. They provide 3 meals a day every day, and every meal has rice, my mother loves rice. She is eating better than what she has in the past. Ana cooks the food fresh every meal and they have activities like manicures.

Review of Family Home Care - Glen Burnie, MD

I arrived and knocked on the door for my scheduled appointment. Annabelle the home coordinator slowly opened the door and was unaware of the appointment. She still welcomed me in and allowed me to look around despite not having any current openings. I almost preferred that she was not expecting my visit. Her husband took over making breakfast for the residents while she showed me around the home. Everything was clean all 5 residents were dressed all the beds were made and everything seemed to be in order. I would like to take a more in-depth look if an opening became available