St. Leonard - Centerville, OH

Poor Experience

It is with great sadness that I am writing this review but feel I owe it to others who are searching for rehab facilities. My mom was in St Leonard's rehab and I honestly cannot say one good thing and would never recommend this facility. There was not one employee that was in the right seat as far as employment. The staff did not care and was obvious they were there for only the paycheck. My mom was not mobile and would have to wait extended periods of time for bathroom help and every day and night was short staffed. She was scared to say anything for fear of mistreatment. The food was horrible and the room was dirty. This was an absolute horrible experience for my mom and our entire family. It is worth your time to read reviews and carefully check out facilities.

Beautiful property! We were disappointed that the appointment we scheduled through the A Place For Mom site did not actually reach anyone at St Leonard therefore, they were not prepared to show us any living spaces. It appeared as though the "sales" personnel were insulated from the community. We were not sure we agree with the "buy-in" aspect of their pricing.

Okay facility