The property manager (current) is extremely rude, racist, and unprofessional. I've heard similar stories however, was recently able to witness the behavior. I would not feel comfortable placing seniors I work with under this type unprofessional and uncomfortable management.

Terrible

Awful. Please do not put or recommend your loved ones to this establishment. Reported bed bug infestations, poor management, and rude tenants in this facility.

Dad had a rough start

The first week my father moved in he had a really bad experience due to a malfunctioning smoke alarm in his room, he could not get anyone to come and fix it so he took it down. Someone came to him and told him that they were going to have to write him up and he would be responsible for the repairs. That scared my dad really bad so now he is having a hard time with his transition. Nothing came of the problem and the staff has been working with my dad to help him settle in. I think losing my mom and having to move has also made things harder for my dad as well. Dad does like going to the dining room, he enjoys the food and will start taking part in the activities and field trips. I think that with time he is going to start liking it here as the community is very nice.

no one would take my Mom even though I was willing to manage her money and ensure payment. This place welcomed her with complete friendliness. The friendliest community around. It's clean they promote caring and respect of others. We were very blessed to find this place and the wonderful people that live there and run it.

Manager was very nice and helpful too.

Manager was very nice and helpful too.

If you're 55 or older and your income is less than $26,100 ($29,820 for a couple) you may be eligible for an apartment at Twin Towers Place.

Apartment features
s Spacious studio and one-bedroom apartments
s Two-bedroom apartments with two baths
s Some apartments with balconies
s Fully-equipped kitchens
s Laundry facilities on each floor
s Individually controlled heating and cooling
(utilities included in rent)
s Smoke-free environment