Wonderul experience

My husband and I went for a visit of Fleming Point. We were greeted at the front door by [name removed], the GM and offered coffee and some fresh cookies. Our tour guide [name removed] was very knowledgeable and made you feel very comfortable. You could tell that he loved what he did. The residents were happy and staff was very friendly. It seemed liked a warm environment and very clean. I was a little disappointed that there weren't stoves in the apartment but with three meals a day I guess you wouldn't need one. They can bring there own things and make it truly their home. The next thing is to get my mom to come for dinner and get her to see why it's a good idea. It is a little on the pricey side but I can see it is like a 5 star motel. I felt like I was on a cruise. Kudos to their staff and higher up people.

Holiday Marketing

Hi Annie, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. We hope to see you and your mom in the future. Take care!

STILL AMAZING THREE YEARS LATER

I had a great tour with [name removed]. I met many nice residents including many of the same ones that lived here when my mom was a resident. I'm looking for my Mother-In-Law and she is not happy about having to move. This is a clean, friendly and very homelike environment. I'm hopeful we can get her to come for a visit. It feels like your on vacation and a bonus that [name removed] & [name removed] are still here. It was very comfortable being there again. WONDERFUL!!!

Food is great, housekeeping included, very clean, tie-breaker is the contracted aide service at a very reasonable cost.

Wonderful Staff

Mom is doing okay here. It's been a big adjustment for her but she is starting to settle down. She is socializing and making new friends. She is not doing any of the activities because they don't seem to interest her. She likes the food. The staff is beyond wonderful. They are so friendly and kind very helpful. We would recommend this community

The perfect place for my mom! A warm, inviting atmosphere with a dedicated and professional staff.

So Friendly

I toured this community and found it to be outstanding!! The people are friendly and very welcoming. The food was good and residents chatted it up in the dining room. Our tour guide Bill was very knowledgeable and made you feel like you were important. It was also very clean. [Removed] had lunch with us and was equally as passionate about what they do. They residents all said that my mom would like it here. They loved both of them and you could tell it was genuine. Fleming Point is definitely at the top of my list. I will revisit with my siblings

My Thought Of The Tour

I liked this community when I visited. It was clean and the people we met were friendly and knowledgeable. This community is more for independent living and I felt dad would not be able to get the aid he needed.

A good place

This community offers a fair share of activities. The food is off and on as they have had some changes in their chef. They do not offer a wide variety of choices and meal times are at set times. This community is clean and has an open and bright feel to it. The staff are helpful and friendly. I would recommend this community.

Spacious Apartment!!

I think the apartment my mother has moved into at this community is perfect for her. It is very spacious with a great floor plan as well as great amenities included for her in the bedroom. They serve her three meals a day and have a coffee bar and snacks available all day for the residents to enjoy. She has enjoyed participating in a few of the activities throughout the week especially the chair exercises they do together as a group. Overall we as a family are very pleased and could not have picked a better fit for her.

Bright and airy!

My mother is really enjoying the food at the Fleming Pointe. Her studio apartment is adorable! There is a lot of windows for natural lighting and plenty of closet space. It is a pretty atmosphere when you first walk in, it feels like a hotel. They always have something going on with activities such as exercise programs, crafts, knitting and they also have outings. It truly is a great place.

Pretty Decent Tour

I had a pretty good tour of this community. From what I saw everything looked nice, and clean. There were some things that concerned me. One thing was that they don't hire their own employees. They go through a third party agency. The hallways are very long, and I felt like that could be ruff on a senior. I just did't get the feeling that this was the community for us.

Outstanding Care

We really like the care here at this community. My sister has a room of her own and is nice knowing she still have her privacy. She really likes the meals and the variety.
She likes having friendly people here to help her. The meals are good and she is happy with the variety. We wish this community could offer a sliding scale for the cost of the care here. We are realy wanting to have my sister here for the care, It is costly and we feel it is worth the cost, but a struggle on us. We highly recommend the care here.

Great care for mom

This community is outstanding for my mom. The staff is very nice and shows that they care. It is a very clean community. They do offer alot of activities for those who want to participate. I would recommend this community for other families.

Can't say enough....

When I visited Fleming Point it was a warm welcoming feeling. I have not been to another place that can match it. The staff make you feel welcome and the Manager Bill & Vicki couldn't treat you any better if you were their own family. It was clean and has a friendly atmosphere. The food was good and they made us feel very welcome. Even though there are a lot of people it seems like a family atmosphere. This would definitely be my choice when I place my mom. SUPERIOR!!!!

Fleming point is a good place!!!

The community is clean and well maintained. The staff at Fleming Point is very helpful and friendly. The food is good so far. Mom does participate in some of the activities when she is able. We have had no issues with this community.

Nice place, a little too big for Dad

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. I just thought this place was a little too big for my Dad, he needed somewhere a little smaller and more intimate. We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

Wonderful!

My mom just moved in after a few falls and now has the care and assistance she needs. The place is clean, her room is lovely, and the staff are caring. We couldn't be happier.

Fleming Point, the ideal independent living facility.

There are no words that can describe how wonderful Fleming Point is. It was the perfect fit for my sister in law.
The studio apt that went directly outside was ideal..
Now let's talk about the personal. From the beginning Bill and Vicki were compassionate to her needs. There wasn't a
problem or an issue that they couldn't resolve. It was so
reassuring knowing they was available.
Finally and most importantly lets talk about Pat and the aide service she provides. She was a gift from heaven.
NOBODY has ever taken better care of her. Her kindness and compassion was above and beyond. My sister in law is in the hospital now and told her friend she wanted to go
home. Fleming Point is her home

Overall things are going well

Overall things are going well at Fleming Point. she macular degeneration so she isn't involved in any activities. I know they provide plenty though. Mentally she is doing really good, it's just her eyes that prevent her from doing certain things. So far nothing needs improvement at this facility.

Friendly, accommodating staff

We are very pleased with how things have turned out with Fleming Point! The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the staff are accommodating and very attentive to the residents! They also do an excellent job with the food! Our search was a very urgent one and I appreciated how flexible and accommodating Fleming Point was able to be in that regard, as well.

Nice place overall, activities could use improvement

In terms of the staff and the facility itself I think Fleming Point is a very nice place. It is always clean, and the two couples who look after the residents do an excellent job. However, one thing I would like to see them improve is to have a few activities for the more mobile and ambulatory residents. They have exercise classes, but they are all chair based exercises, which are not beneficial for my loved one. I'd also like to see them encourage residents to participate more, just to be a little more aggressive in reminding them that an activity is going on.

It’s very stable place,

It’s very stable place, a loving place – it’s like being at home. The people that live there are wonderful – like a large family. The food is excellent. In the front there is seating for people. There is enough parking.

I would rate them higher.

It's excellent there, everything is just wonderful. It's quite nice. As soon as I walked in I just knew I was going to be, I liked the managers and that they were there and lived onsite. Nothing is forced on you but they let you know where everything is. And the amenities being able to travel, is great. They are very clean, and nice.

Best facility I've seen in the Rochester, NY area after searching high & low.

What a wonderful facility! A stellar management staff, resident services staff, good mix of activities, reasonable cost, excellent food with multiple choices every day for every meal and a superb privately run aid service on site for extra needs for some residents (pay for what you need). Positive attitudes & smiles from ALL staff. Fleming Point saved my Dad from years of boredom in a nursing home.

I can't say enough good things.

Fleming point is wonderful for my mother, she is doing very well there! She is happy and settling in, all in all everyone is very happy. The only thing that I would have fault with them on is that my mom is in an electric wheelchair so when they go on outings she would not be able to attend because you must be able to walk. They have one bus and the bus has stairs. The staff was extremely helpful the managers there are fantastic! I had to feel comfortable with where my mom was going and you can tell there is commitment from the management to provide a good quality of care for the people. The person who is head of activities is constantly trying to get people involved they have indoor bocce and knitting, bean bag baseball, a lot of card playing, they brought in Mr Dominicks and they set everything up so she could order off the menu, they had a wine tasting. They have things for the family too, like clam bakes and cookouts. I've eaten there several times, the activities lady gives out a packet of puzzles with riddles and crosswords and things and when she turns them in she gets coupons for a free dinner for a guest so when she gets 20 points and then she can feel like she is treating the family member to dinner. They will reserve a private table for family to come eat if you want. The food is good they provide a good diet with several options. The dining room is gorgeous and the waiters are great, they give you bread and take your order with a salad or a second option, they have two hot meals and a local meal. The staff changed in the kitchen and the new guy stunk and people complained and they fixed it. Even the managers eat there and live there, too. I feel they are very sincere and act like family.They initiated panic buttons for everyone there at the communities cost. Ceilings are high and very clean. They have a courtyard with flowers every where with beautiful trees and azaelas and it's groomed beautifully. It's pretty. the sun comes in through a nice big window in her room so it's nice and bright.

Loved the place

Loved the place

Warm

I selected Fleming Point for a loved one because when I walked it I got a good warm feeling. It was clean and invited compared to other places I had toured. The staff is friendly and the food is good.

rent would be about 2100. love the r...

rent would be about 2100. love the room and the feeling I got with the surroundings

Was really excited about this place. ...

Was really excited about this place. This was a better location for me and I really loved the place.

Situated on beautifully landscaped grounds on the quiet community of Greece, you’ll be delighted by our friendly staff and charming facilities. Residents also appreciate the convenience of being just minutes from shopping, healthcare, dining and wonderful regional attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind