St. Albert Retirement Residence - Saint Albert, AB

St. Albert Retirement Residence - Saint Albert, AB has yet not published prices.

We feel this is the place for my mother. The tour was incredible and [name removed] was so open and friendly that she earned our trust immediately. Now, the conversations start with my mom to even consider starting the transition process. It will take time

A Place for Mom

I had a wonderful experience using this service. My adviser listened to all my needs and set out setting up appointments for me to visit places that met my criteria. Both places were wonderful, but the one I selected just seemed to go the extra mile.

All Seniors Care Living Centres

Thank you for your positive comment, Betty. We strive to create the best environment for seniors and everyone who is connected to our residence. We are very pleased you felt we go the extra mile! Have a wonderful day

A new facility and it looks great. the residents that we spoke with enjoy living here. the place seems to have a warm and inviting presence that makes it feel like home
[Removed] gave an excellent tour and was helpful in answering questions and concerns that we had.

All Seniors Care Living Centres

Thank you for your positive comment. We strive to create the best environment for seniors and everyone who is connected to our residence. Have a wonderful day!

The senior in question enjoyed his stay. Said he had a great time, he joined in on activities and had fun doing them. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Was asked to come back soon as he was a part of the residence already. All in all he had a great stay

All Seniors Care Living Centres

Thank you for your positive comment. We strive to create the best environment for seniors and everyone who is connected to our residence. Have a wonderful day.

Excellent!!

They have gone above and beyond with accommodating my mother in law's needs. All staff from housekeeping to the executive 's have been amazing!! The building is always in pristine condition. I will highly recommend the st alberta sidents to any friends that have parents that require placement. The meals are wonderful as well!! I love the fact that the residents have choices for every meal !!

All Seniors Care Living Centres

Thank you for your positive comment, Michelle. We strive to create the best environment for seniors and everyone who is connected to our residence. Have a wonderful day!

Welcome to the new St. Albert Retirement Residence. Nestled in a quiet, tree-lined corner of St. Albert, this luxury retirement community has been designed with your highest expectations in mind and will continue our long-standing tradition of excellence in retirement living. This upscale 180 suite retirement residence will feature a mix of independent assisted living suites and 14 secure private memory care suites on the main floor.

The full spectrum of care services, amenities and activities are all part of our commitment to Age-in-Place living, ensuring we deliver the support services that our residents need to maintain ongoing quality of life throughout the years.

Preserving your independence and providing peace of mind are our highest priorities. A full slate of daily activities, Wellness Centre with fitness room and Aquatic Centre will challenge, inspire and entertain the most discerning and active seniors.

Your dining experience is of the utmost importance. Whether you choose to be served in our elegant central dining room, receive complimentary tray service in your suite for a nominal fee (free of charge for sick residents) or meet with our Chef to discuss dietary issues, individually planned menus will ensure you enjoy delicious, well-balanced meals every day.