MacTaggart Place Retirement Residence - Edmonton, AB

MacTaggart Place Retirement Residence - Edmonton, AB has yet not published prices.

[Name removed] provided an excellent and informative tour of this new facility. It is very similar to the location where our aunt lives currently, and offers a very similar experience, which we and she value. The facility's amenities are outstanding, and will provide everything we require. We have reserved a place for our aunt in the Memory Care wing of MacTaggart Place, and feel very confident that she will adapt well to her new situation.

Great place.

Looked around to many places in Edmonton. Was very happy with McTaggart Place for our loved one. The staff are caring, friendly, food is great , facility is bright and clean. [Name removed] LOVES his new place!!

A caring daughter that has a loved one living here

Today marks one month since my beautiful mama moved into mactaggart.

This facility has shown so much good change in my mom she is happy here.

The staff are very patient they certainly make the residence feel like they are important.

If you are sitting on the fence wondering if this place is a good fit for your loved one believe me they are great.

The best option if [name removed] will accept facility care. He seems to be settling on in-home care however (but has not yet learned of the cost involved.)

too far off the beaten track.

Happy, Caring, Relevant.

The staff are friendly, caring, and attentive.
The programming is relevant, consistent and enjoyed.
All staff have the best interest of the resident in mind and are communicative with families.
My mother loves living here, and keeps saying we chose a good place.