Wentworth Manor - Calgary, AB

The lady who did the tours was very helpful. I feel as though she was a great representative of the company. She even took the time to show us the entire building, and explained everything we needed to know in full detail. I am almost 99% sure that this will be the perfect place for my father.

Also, the new renovated rooms look very nice and I love the colors. Thank you [name removed]!

Ashley Applegate

We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience at Wentworth Manor. We also hope you choose us!

The tour was rushed, the facility representative cold and brusque, and limited availability of suites. The facility is old enough to now require renovations in the suites, so construction noise would be an ongoing issue.

Ashley Applegate

We are sorry to hear about your experience at Wentworth Manor. Let us know if there anything we can do to make your experience better.

I first arrived and noticed there was no family. The building was very quiet. I did not feel this was the right place for dad.

Ashley Applegate

We are working with our recreational therapists at the moment to increase the amount of activities.

The marketing administrator I spoke to was disappointing to say the least. I had to call and leave a message twice in 2 days before she even returned my call, and when she did, she was obviously in a hurry - I would start to ask a question and she would interrupt me by saying she was e-mailing me the brochure which would 'answer all my questions'. I said I had already been online and had the brochure, and my questions were outside the envelope of the given info. Again she said she she was e-mailing the info and I was to read it again. Kept asking if I wanted to book a tour. Most frustrating was, during our phone conversation, she put me on hold (without telling me) to take another call, so there I am talking away and then realize she isn't on the other end. AND she proceeded to have a conversation with a fellow staff, while she was on the phone with me...I couldn't tell if she was talking to me or someone else...she did this twice. All of this in a 12 min conversation. No professionalism. To top this off, she called me 4 days later to say she had received my request for information - when would I like to book a tour. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! Unprofessional. Unorganized. Poor people skills for this sort of job. No interest in spending time on the phone to find out what the needs are - to determine even if a tour is necessary. Just wants to know when she can book your tour. Well, not in this lifetime.

Ashley Applegate

We are sorry to hear about your experience at Wentworth Manor. We hope that you will call back in the future so you can hear about all we have to offer.

Suites are small, bathrooms are institutional looking. Only some have easy access showers. Waitlist for larger units >1 year, cost is $500 for place on waitlist. Balconies are a nice bonus, insuite finishings are dated...brass ceiling fans, pink or green countertops. Old carpet. Would not be my first choice.

Ashley Applegate

We currently have 320 sq ft to 905 sq ft rooms. If you are looking for a room with a bigger bathroom than we we would be more than happy to put you on the waitlist for a bigger room. We are currently doing renovations, and we are going to be building more walk-in showers. We are also redoing the entire suites, and they are starting to look fantastic. Come by and see them if you like!

Wonderful experience

Wentworth Manor is a wonderful place. The staff and nurses were very friendly and helpful. The move for my father in law went very smoothly. I would recommend this facility to anyone. The cost is on the higher side of other facilities.

Ashley Applegate

We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience at Wentworth Manor! Thank you for choosing us!

An older community but does offer everything mom would need. Second visit and again the tour seemed unprofessional. Unorganized. Pricing has too many variables and is confusing. Charged extra for almost everything. Great location for us but not our favourite.

Ashley Applegate

We are sorry your experience was not a great one. If there is anything that we can do to make your experience a better one, please let us know!

Really nice facility. Liked that they had all levels of care in the same place, even though in separate buildings.

Ashley Applegate

We are very happy to hear that you liked our facility!