Millrise Seniors Village - Calgary, AB

Millrise Seniors Village - Calgary, AB has yet not published prices.

Very happy with all aspects of Millrise Seniors (SLU)

My brother is in the Safe Living Unit (for dementia). Our family has found the caregivers on the ward, Licenced Practical Nurses and Alberta Health Care staff all very accessible. The medical personnel are aware of his medical state as well as how he is feeling emotionally on a daily basis. Whenever we have expressed concern for any extra needs Millrise has always responded in a timely and understanding fashion to resolve them.

Our family feels confident that our brother is receiving extremely good care in a kind and friendly environment.

JC

[name removed] was great, gave me a tour without notice and in a short time as my time was limited. The place seemed a bit 'tight' but that might have been partly due to the rushed schedule. We tried to get back in on the weekend but nobody was available for a tour. Then we found a place that was a good fit.

Terrific Complex

When I first called "A Place For Mom", they put me in touch with [Removed]. This wonderful lady was fantastic. She called regularly and was a terrific help in finding a place for both of my parents. My brother and I visited 3 properties in total and settled on Millrise. The staff at Millrise were very warm, friendly and helpful. We were all treated superbly. My folks are now risiding there and are enjoying their new accomodations. The building is extremely clean and they are really enjoying their meals. It is one of the best decisions that my brother and I have made in the care of our parents!