Millrise Seniors Village - Calgary, AB

Millrise Seniors Village - Calgary, AB has yet not published prices.

poor recreation program
poor laundry services

luck of recreation activities and poor supervision

My mother is in long term unit .Facility is nice and clean and most of the staff are pleasent. However there is no enough recreation activities and residents from the locked units are never taken out on the fresh air or walk . Outings for long term care are scheduled once a month and very often at the last minute get canceled .
Loundry services are often delayed and long term reidents are often in their pidjamas during the day because of that. If you bring more clothes then labeling takes 2-3 weeks .
I wouldnt be writing this if my phone calls were answered and issues addressed. I belive ther is no enough supervision and follow up .

Very happy with all aspects of Millrise Seniors (SLU)

My brother is in the Safe Living Unit (for dementia). Our family has found the caregivers on the ward, Licenced Practical Nurses and Alberta Health Care staff all very accessible. The medical personnel are aware of his medical state as well as how he is feeling emotionally on a daily basis. Whenever we have expressed concern for any extra needs Millrise has always responded in a timely and understanding fashion to resolve them.

Our family feels confident that our brother is receiving extremely good care in a kind and friendly environment.

JC

[name removed] was great, gave me a tour without notice and in a short time as my time was limited. The place seemed a bit 'tight' but that might have been partly due to the rushed schedule. We tried to get back in on the weekend but nobody was available for a tour. Then we found a place that was a good fit.

Terrific Complex

When I first called "A Place For Mom", they put me in touch with [Removed]. This wonderful lady was fantastic. She called regularly and was a terrific help in finding a place for both of my parents. My brother and I visited 3 properties in total and settled on Millrise. The staff at Millrise were very warm, friendly and helpful. We were all treated superbly. My folks are now risiding there and are enjoying their new accomodations. The building is extremely clean and they are really enjoying their meals. It is one of the best decisions that my brother and I have made in the care of our parents!