Spring Valley Rest Home - Spring Valley, NY

A Wonderful Place to Call HOME

The Spring Valley Rest Home is a most beautiful and wonderful place to call home. I know that is true because I live here. The accommodations and food here are excellent. But the best part of this home is its wonderful and generous staff. All of the staff, who are led by the home's administrator, Myrna Daos, go every extra mile that they can for us. Their hearts are filled with kindness and are made of gold. This afternoon, a member of the home's staff gave me a hug, and that made me feel oh so good inside. A hug is about the best gift one can receive. Her gift was a totally generous act and it is the highlight of my day. A gift of a hug is much more rewarding than receiving a billion dollars times a billion dollars every day. If I had to decide between spending the remainder of my days here with my peers and caregivers at Spring Valley Rest Home, or alone living in a mansion, I'd remain here with the people who love me. I am very much loved here. I will sleep very well tonight.