The Courte at Citrus Heights - Citrus Heights, CA

The Courte at Citrus Heights - Citrus Heights, CA has yet not published prices.

Mom is thriving

My mother has flourished at The Courte. The staff have taken great care of her and, whenever I do a spot visit, seem to be up on her every need.

The care of our loved ones is a team effort. We do our best to work closely with the staff to be sure that our wishes are known and my mother's well attended. The team at The Courte has welcomed this.

No matter where you put you loved one, I recommend spot visits -- unplanned, that is. I've been very impressed every time I do this.

The food is good, the facility is clean. Most important, my mom is smiling again. I won't sugar coat it. It took some time for her to get used to living in a care home. But at The Courte, she's settled in and doing great.

Frontier Management

Hi Jeanne. The transition into assisted living or memory care can be very difficult and we're so glad your mother has not only settled in, but is thriving here! Thank you for your review.

Beware

This place is newer and very clean, however, the care of our family members is what really matters.
My father in law has walked out without any staff realizing it, twice, that we know of, within 10 days time. He was missing for hours before anyone contacted us and was found off Sunrise Blvd. the first time and local resident ran into him on the street and realized he had memory issues and called the police. The 2nd time, the police and several family members searched for hours and located him in a vacant field where he laid in the hot sun today for, who knows how long.
The Court claims that this is a secure facility and that no one can get out without the alarm going off and staff getting to them before they walk out. Untrue. Unsafe. Unacceptable.

I don't recommend this facility.Thank

A great community

The staff at this community were great when my husband was there. They took really good care of him, recommended hospice and took care of the details. They offer good healthy meals. They tried to keep him as active as they could. They have good follow through. This is a family run community and they offer great care for a great cost. I would highly recommend this community.

At The Courte at Citrus Heights, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Citrus Heights area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul. From cocktail-hour gatherings where you can learn about the nuances of a good Pinot Noir, to a discussion of the latest best seller in our Life-Long Learning series, to exploring new ways to stay healthy in a fitness class...expect the unexpected.

The Courte at Citrus Heights includes a specially designed neighborhood to serve the special needs of individuals living with Alzheimer's disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. Every day we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. With our Life Enrichment program, a Montessori-inspired philosophy for care, we create a specialized, life-enriching environment that affords each individual maximum self-expression. The staff is committed to delivering a quality of care that meets the resident's physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs.

Our talented team of dedicated and caring staff are there when you need them. It can be different…let us show you how.