Spring Arbor of Severna Park - Severna Park, MD

Spring Arbor of Severna Park - Severna Park, MD has yet not published prices.

Fantastic, will be taking my parents back for a tour.

A community for mom

We toured this community due to the great staff and the environment that we wanted for my mom's care. The menu of the meals that are provided would be appealing for what my mom wanted. They have activities for her to participate. The community is clean and nice for her to enjoy. They did not have a room available in my mom's choice at the time. We would highly recommend this community for care for a loved one.

Needed transportation to church

We considered Spring Arbor for my mom but we called and they let us know they could not provide transportation to my mom's church.

My thoughts

This community was our second choice. The community we chose was a little closer to family. The staff we met were very kind. The community was clean they allow pets and they seem to offer some nice activities.

A wonderful staff and felt like home. However too far from family and no Independent Living.

A welcoming environment

The staff are awesome and friendly. The aids were conscientious about checking on dad often. They were quick to respond when he needed assistance. They offer many social activities. The food was good overall. This community is clean, inviting and I would recommend it.

I am very happy with the care that my mom is getting here. The staff is outstanding in every way. She is getting great meals and a good variety. The are offering her activities to stay active. We like the cleanliness of the community and would highly recommend other families for the value and care.