CelesteCare of Horseshoe Bay Assisted Living & Memory Care - Horseshoe Bay, TX

• Secure Memory Unit
  • 24 hour care
  • Respite Care
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Transportation
  • Transfer Assistance
  • Medication Reminders
  • Toileting & Incontinence Care
  • Housekeeping provided
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene

Dad is adjusting well.

They meet my father's care needs for the most part but they could use a few more staff members. My dad keeps to himself mostly but I'm sure they encourage him to join in activities. He must think the food is alright because he asks for seconds!We chose Celeste Care because it was closest to the family and made visiting easier.

Spanish Trail is a good place for my wife!!!!

The one little thing I could say about this community is I believe they need a little more staff. The staff they do have treats everyone very good. The food is good and they have a variety that changes monthly. This is a clean small care home and I would recommend this place to family and friends.

New Memory Care Unit

We have a friend in the Memory Care unit for a little over a month. So far, we have been very satisfied with the treatment that she is receiving. There seems to be more inter-action with her than she received at a previous nursing home. The staff seems competent and always ready to be of assistance.
Spanish Trails was recommended to me by a resident’s daughter who spoke very highly of the facility. The facility is well arranged for the comfort of the residents and it is a warm and hospitable environment.

Great caring staff. Whenever I have had an issue, it is handled promptly. The food must be good as my mom says they don't give her enough. My only complaint would be the infrequent outings. Mom still likes to go!

They are very caring and try to meet your needs

They are very caring and try to meet your needs. I would recommend the Spanish Trail. The facility is always very clean and well kept. I had some meals here a couple of times and the food seems to be pretty good. The staff has been very accommodating. They are very friendly and nice. The care services here are excellent. The Spanish Trail is a nice community. It has been a very good experience. It's been nice.

It's going very well.

It's going very well. It's a small facility, so it's very nice. The quality of the facility is wonderful, extremely clean and well maintained. The only thing I didn't realize is that the caregivers aren't certified. They are very proactive with their caregiving, though. They have an RN that works normal hours, and then is also on call. There is a physicians assistant who will come to the facility. The administrator is fantastic. There is a two to one ratio of caregivers during the day. The food and the quality of the food is very good. Other than not having a requirement for CNA's I don't have any complaints.

We moved my 92 y.o dad here four mont...

We moved my 92 y.o dad here four months ago after a bad experience at Gateway Gardens in Marble Falls. Spanish Trails is a beautiful home-like 16 resident facility with a casual, laid back feel. You walk into the place and immediately feel like you just entered someone’s home. The owners office on site and are a wonderful caring young couple. The director also offices on site and is a joy to work with. The care givers are awesome, experienced, caring, and hard working. The staff are actively involved to ensure residents get what they need. There have always been 2 caregivers on duty on days I have visited. My dad gets the attention he needs for his activities of daily living and staff take the extra time to encourage him to help himself. The meals are good, and prepared by staff in the kitchen, just like at home. My dad is happy and thriving at Spanish Trails. It is a great feeling to know that he is being cared for in a loving environment. The owners have begun construction for a memory care building next door so this is truly an aging in place facility. We are so glad we found this gem.

CelesteCare Horseshoe Bay offers a fresh, innovative approach to assisted living and licensed memory care. A trusted team of caregivers truly committed to making our residents feel welcome and loved. Advanced technology that significantly raises the bar on the quality of our care.

Fun programs and stimulating activities that give our seniors plenty of opportunities for social interaction.

CelesteCare is different. And we think you’ll really appreciate the special touches that set us apart.