CelesteCare of Llano Assisted Living & Memory Care - Llano, TX

• Outside Patio Garden
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • 24 hour care
  • Respite Care
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Transfer Assistance
  • Medication Reminders
  • No Smoking Indoors
  • Transportation
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Toileting & Incontinence Care

Angels work here

The care and love they had for not only my father but for our family was unreal. They went far and beyond of what their job title was. [removed] is one of the care takers that work in memory care. The love in her eyes for all of the residents is remarkable. After the our loss she continued to check on our family. An angel is and understatement when speaking about her. What a blessing. Celeste care , Thank you.

Wonderful place for my father!!!

They were awesome with my father! He loved it there!!!! Very home atmosphere and helpful nurses!

awesome

The owner there at Walden Court is just awesome! She has gone above and beyond in helping us with everything, including guidance on help with financial issues. All the staff there is just great and really friendly.

If I were to make any suggestion for improvement, it would be this: they have a security system set up, but when I go to visit my mom I am able to walk right in and don't see anything that would hinder anyone else just walking right in and doing whatever, so that does concern me a little.

Other than that it has been a really good experience.

CelesteCare Llano offers a fresh, innovative approach to assisted living and licensed memory care. A trusted team of caregivers truly committed to making our residents feel welcome and loved. Advanced technology that significantly raises the bar on the quality of our care.

Fun programs and stimulating activities that give our seniors plenty of opportunities for social interaction.

CelesteCare is different. And we think you’ll really appreciate the special touches that set us apart.