SOUTHVIEW ACRES HLTH CARE CTR - Saint Paul, MN

Fantastic nursing care

We have had multiple experiences with this facility, and they have done a fantastic job each time. The care staff are attentive, professional, and friendly. They were so good to my husband, and they knew exactly how to handle any situations that arose. They have a great reputation, and our experiences with them reinforce that. I absolutely recommend them to anyone looking into nursing care.

Great staff, great place!

The facility and the staff, everyone was great, they were just wonderful. Just the staff in general is very very kind and very patient. My mother in law is a difficult person and everyone there was nothing but kind to her.

They offered activities and things which my husband and I thought were a very healthy thing but she did not want to be involved in them. They encouraged her and continued to encourage her. They would bounce right back and were always upbeat, they never gave up. They put up with a lot of her shenanigans (and there were shenanigans), they never once gave up on her and were always happy and patient. If my parents lived down here I would definitely feel comfortable with them here. If I had to go to a facility myself this is the one I would definitely go to!

Probably the best

Probably the best

Southview Acres Health Care Center is a multigenerational family owned business. We are committed to providing collaborative, person-centered care with dignity, compassion and respect.