We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Now with a full continuum of care beginning with Aberdeen Heights Assisted Living nearby, Aberdeen Memory Care of Tulsa offers a sense of peace, dignity and high standards of care to our residents experiencing Alzheimer’s, dementia and other memory-related diseases.
Compassionate, experienced associates provide personalized care and comfort with the utmost respect to our residents every day.
It is important for our residents to remain as active as possible for as long as possible, so we present multiple activities daily, including occasional, supervised group outings.
Our residents are offered a choice of entrée and sides at each meal, which is especially important in memory care. Three meals and three snacks a day is the norm here, not the special case.