We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Meals Provided
- Hospice Available
- Pets Allowed
- Respite Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Female Residents Only
- Nurses on Staff
- Male Residents Accepted
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Activities Offsite
- Speech Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Resident Parking Available
- Complimentary Transportation
Now with a full continuum of care beginning with Aberdeen Heights Assisted Living nearby, Aberdeen Memory Care of Tulsa offers a sense of peace, dignity and high standards of care to our residents experiencing Alzheimer’s, dementia and other memory-related diseases.
Compassionate, experienced associates provide personalized care and comfort with the utmost respect to our residents every day.
It is important for our residents to remain as active as possible for as long as possible, so we present multiple activities daily, including occasional, supervised group outings.
Our residents are offered a choice of entrée and sides at each meal, which is especially important in memory care. Three meals and three snacks a day is the norm here, not the special case.