Southern Companions , LLC - Gainesville, GA

Southern Companions , LLC - Gainesville, GA has yet not published prices.

Our company provides quality in home care to elderly, disabled and post operative patients. We pride ourselves in going the extra mile for our patients. We are Georgia state licensed in both home companion/sitter and personal care services.

We do not send a caregiver to a home until one of the owners has personally met the patient and family, if applicable, to determine the best possible care needed and the right person for the assignment.

All our caregivers have their state, local and national backgrounds checked, receive mandatory drug testing, and have references checked. The owners also perform additional in home surprise inspections. We inspect what we expect!

We are available from 4 hours up to 24 hour live in service and will do as little as 1 day a week up to 7 days a week.

A Nice Home To Live In

My mom is living here and everything has been fine and okay. For what we could afford it is a nice community. The people are all nice too.

I have had phone calls and one meeting with [Removed] at Southern Companions and will start with their services Tues. 5/30/17. I am very pleased with them so far. Pruitt Health just finished one week of service with us and they are great. I am pleased with each of the employees that have been to my home. Thanks for your help.

Rapid response to your needs with caring, skilled people

We had an urgent need for a caregiver since we needed to be out of town the next day. Southern Companions contacted us within 30 minutes. We detailed our needs and urgency to have a skilled caregiver.
We made an appointment and Met with [Removed] within a couple of hours. Before they left they had the visit for the next day set up and scheduled.
The aide they sent was very knowledgeable and worked well with my Mom who has severe Alzheimer's.
I will definitely use them in the future.

Pleased with This Home Care

I'am satisfied with the services my father has received from this home care agency. He is doing very well, and everything is working out pretty well. They have been easy to work with, and the care givers show up on time. It has been a good experience, and I would recommend this home care agency.

Very Attentive!

The helpers from the Southern Companions are very nice. Some of the helpers were late several times which I was not very happy with, while others were on time, prepared and dressed professionally. [Removed] is my mother's favorite caregiver, she takes very good care of her and tends to all of her needs. The staff prepare meals and do my mother's laundry.

My husband home

My husband is happy with the care here. The staff is friendly and caring. The meals are good with a nice variety. They do offer activities. I would recommend this community for good care for a loved one.

They just didn't show up. Plain and simple. I had to text the boss, and he had someone come out and sit, but it was not at all what I had hoped for.

They did okay

It was a very confusing time, but they did okay.

This home care agency we were working with was doing just fine. My mother was very pleased with them. The CNA that came in and help with my father did everything she could do to help. If we ever needed to use home care again i would choose Southern Companions. We were very satisfied with their services.

Satisfied with the service

Things were a little rocky to start with Southern Companions, but they were very accommodating and worked with us until we found the right caregiver. The girl we have now does a great job and gets along well with my loved one, we're very satisfied with the service!

Not a service I would recommend

I was not impressed with the service from Southern Companions. I needed their services for a few days while I was ill, and the girls they sent did nothing but sit on their butts and play with their phones most of the day. They would help if I specifically requested something, but other than that they didn't do a thing. Not a service I would recommend, based on my experience.

Review of Southern Companions , LLC Home Care in Gainesville, GA

April & Greg were professional, understanding and compassionate, as well as, knowledgeable and resourceful. We plan on working with them in the near future. Thank you for the referral.

Pleased with the service

We're very happy with Southern Companions so far, it's been a good experience. They're easy to work with, and all of the caregivers have been very friendly and very personable.