BrightStar Healthcare - Duluth, GA

BrightStar Healthcare - Duluth, GA has yet not published prices.

We did not have a good experience with them. The caregivers were [removed]r, and helping themselves to things in my home. They didn't offer to do anything to remedy the issue when I brought it up. They did not try to work with us to find a good fit.

Horrible Experience!!

We did not utilize services for more than the a day. The first day services were scheduled to be utilized the caregiver ended up slamming the car door on my other's hand. They were fired immediately and we will not be using their services again. I will definitely not be recommending them to anyone. I know that accidents happen but some things can also be avoided by simply paying attention. I'm not sure this review even deserves a half star to be honest.

They were awesome!

Working with BrightStar was such a great experience. The caregivers worked well with my dad and they even did good having to deal with my mom which could be a challenge at times! The caregivers were very friendly and everything worked out great. We now have dad at an assisted living community but I would definitely recommend them to a friend!

Excellent providers.

Excellent providers.

Life is so much more than a to-do list. It's a series of moments with the people we love, making memories that make up a lifetime. BrightStar understands this, and is committed to making more of those moments possible in the lives of those we care for.

We created BrightStar because we once needed help caring for a loved one, and we didn't know where to turn to give her the help and care she needed and deserved. We provide the full continuum of homecare, childcare, staffing and support services for individuals, families and healthcare facilities. We help keep parents and grandparents out of nursing facilities and in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes, as well as assisting parents with their childcare needs. We can provide every service available at a nursing facility in the comfort and familiarity of your loved one's home. From companionship, to toileting and hygiene assistance, to in-home blood draws and around the clock nursing care, our services are available to meet our clients' every need and make more possible in their lives.