Synergy Homecare of North Georgia - Buford, GA

Synergy Homecare of North Georgia - Buford, GA has yet not published prices.

• Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Toileting & Incontinence Care
  • Home Care Aides
  • Companionship & Conversation

Good Care at home

We were happy with the service and the staff was able to get someone to come when needed. We have been happy with the caretakers that have been helpful for the needs for my mom. We like knowing that they are caring and patient. We would recommend the service and the caretakers for good in-home care

Julius Bagley

Thank you so much for your kind words. We work very hard to make our clients lives better each and every day.

Outstanding!!

We met with [Removed] whom gave us a good description of the services rendered. He also said that he would find the care giver that would match best our requirements and personality.

The first day, he showed up with the caregiver and introductions were made and he discretely left.
We have been very pleased with the service provided to us and would recommend Synergy and also the caregiver we now have.

Julius Bagley

Thank you for your great review. We enjoy working with you.

So far everything has gone pretty good.

So far everything has gone pretty good. We have been pretty happy with them so far. It's working out really well.

Julius Bagley

Thank you for the great review. I hope we have continued to meet your expectations.

I would rate this agency as a 4 the prices are extremely high, they wasn't sure if they could meet my mom's needs and Joel was unprofessional nor did he show interest in my case when I refused to increase my hours.

Julius Bagley

I am sorry you did not have a great experience with our company service. If you ever think our service is sub par please call the office and let me help resolve any issues.

Owner came out. .it was for in home service...but just not sure about service. ...price was real high too.
But did like the fact all owners were CNAs.

They were a huge help!

I’d give them a seven out of five. I really enjoyed meeting Joel and his wife! They were a perfect fit! They made an effort to match us. I was able to work directly with the home care provider they assigned us. She was able to accommodate any changes I needed to make. They were a huge help! I miss the care giver – she was like part of the family.

Julius Bagley

Thank you for the great review. We strive to provide the best possible service. If you ever believe we are not meeting your expectations then call the office and we will take care of the issue.

SYNERGY HomeCare is your alternative to traditional nursing homes and assisted living facilities, our services are customizable around the demands of your unique situation. Compassionate and courteous, our fully trained caregivers are determined to provide versatile, flexible home care services.

Whether you’re looking for yourself or a loved one, our caregivers will work hard to ensure your peace of mind. From short-term assistance to long-term options, we also offer the benefits of customized care plans. More importantly, our caregivers are committed to delivering friendly care that is respectful of you and your family’s needs.

We offer:
-24-hour care
-Flexible hourly care
-Care management
-Recovery assistance (illness, surgical, orthopedic)
-Personal assistance (hygiene and dressing)
-Errands and transportation
-Meal planning and preparation
-Light housekeeping
-Companionship
-Respite for family caregivers

For quality North Georgia home care, SYNERGY HomeCare is at your service. In addition to our online needs assessment tool, we have associates available to assist you Monday – Sunday. Start getting the care you need. Call today for more information at (770) 783-2323