ComForCare - Northeast Atlanta - Lawrenceville, GA

ComForCare - Northeast Atlanta - Lawrenceville, GA has yet not published prices.

[Name removed] was very prompt and did a great job pairing my dad and stepmom with [Name removed] as a care provider. Unfortunately we have suspended the care due to hospitalization. Plan to resume in home care upon release from rehab.

A good service

The caregivers that come out to our house are great. They are on time and are a great help. They help my husband with some personal care needs as well as they offer companionship. When we set up the service they explained everything up front and made the set up easy. I would recommend this home care agency.

ComForCare

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that our caregivers have treated your husband with professional and passionate care. We know that having a little extra help around the house can be beneficial. We’re always happy to give a helping hand!
Sincerely,
ComForCare Home Care

I Am Happy With The Care From the Caregiver

The services from the agency has been very good. The lady is on time and very professional in all the help she gives. She sits with my mom, makes her meals, she helps get her dressed, and help my mom to use the bathroom. The caregiver calls me to give me updates about my mom.

ComForCare

Hello,
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that our caregiver has been able to provide your mother with care services that you can depend on. It’s great to know that our team has been prompt and professional during our visits. We’ll make sure to keep updating you about your mother’s care needs. We know how important it is to ensure that your loved one is being taken care of.
Sincerely,
ComForCare Home Care

great company to work with

[Removed] and Mrs. [Removed] were great to work with.
they always meet my scheduling needs.
very good staff. not very often that you can actually talk to the owner of a company but [Removed] and I talked several times and he was always very helpful.

A great experience

The owner, nurse and supervisor were great. The only issue I had was that the caregiver was not always on time. They were able to provide the services we requested and explained everything up front. When looking for home care I would make sure they screen their caregivers.

Good Home Care

So far our experiences with this home care agency have been pretty good. I'am satisfied with the services my mother has been receiving from them. I feel she is safe, and in good hands with the care givers. The agency has been easy, and great to work with. The care giver helps with cooking, and shows up on time to help. Overall I would recommend this home care agency, it is working out well for us.

Mom;s Great Caretaker

We like this service for care for my mom. They have sent us someone to help out thru the night. She does help with cooking some meals. The care take is very kind and patient with mom. We would recommend this service to other families for in-home care for a loved one.

Tender Loving Care!!

Things are going very well with my mother since she has been receiving care from ComForcare. We have 3 rotating caregivers coming to her house, and she loves all of them. They do everything I ask from light housekeeping to meals and they take her to run her errands. They also do her laundry and help her bathe. We are very happy with their services so far.

Working out just fine!

They have been able to everything that we request of them. They have been great and everything is working out just fine. We have not needed them to do anything extra, but I am sure that they would be able to accommodate if i needed them to.

Good Owner, He is Very Helpful and Concern

Our experiences with this home care agency have been pretty okay. We have had three different care givers, there was one we really liked, she was very kind and helpful. The owner of the home care agency has been very concerns and helpful. I would say the quality of care givers they send out needs to be a bit better. Overall it has been a good experience. Overall I would recommend this home care.

Good service

They are proactive with their care, but been through 3 caregivers before we found the right one.

So far we are pretty satisfied with the service.

They have been very helpful but there have been a few times when someone who should be filling in for our regular person, didn't show up. We have a regular person, and everyone seems to get along alright. So far we are pretty satisfied with the service.

They were wonderful.

They were wonderful. They were very reliable. The staff were very polite and very caring. They would call and check on us every other day. Everyone was well trained. We were very happy with their service.

When it comes to obtaining non-medical, at-home senior care for your loved one, don't settle for less than the best. Here at ComForcare Home Care Services, we offer everything it takes to ensure the safety, health, and well-being of our patients. Give us a call if you are interested in obtaining private duty home care. And don't forget—our caregivers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including holidays)! Whenever you need our help, count on ComForcare Home Care to be there.