Home Care Matters - Flowery Branch, GA

Home Care Matters - Flowery Branch, GA has yet not published prices.

Personal Care Assistance Services: a second level of need services, include all Companion Care in addition to Personal Care Services. They are non-medical services that are offered in your home, and help you with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). Services can also help with Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs).
Duties may include:
Assist with Physical Therapy
Maternity and Postnatal Care
Additional Customized Care Plans Available

The Agency Sends Good Care

My husband has been fine with the services we get from the agency. The caregivers and my husband are getting along. We just need them a few times throughout the month. I am able to use them at my convince. i would recommend them to my family and friends.

Over the Top Staff!!

The staff at Home Care Matters likes to check up on their caregivers to make sure everything is going good. The caregivers that have been helping my mother in law have been great. They are helping with the cleaning and meals. I have no complaints. One of the caregivers helped with encouraging my mother to eat. I thought this was wonderful.

She really likes the attendant who comes, and that is the most important thing.

Reliability hasn't been an issue, except that we have had some trouble filling modified shifts. She really likes the attendant who comes, and that is the most important thing. Overall I think they have been good to work with.

They are working out okay.

They are working out okay. I think we have found a good match. We have had some reliability issues, with a couple of caregivers that just weren't a good match. They have worked hard to find someone who did work with our needs.

Valerie Darling

Thank you for your review. We work very hard to find the right people & match. It isn't easy but we keep at it until we get it right!

So far everything is going good with them coming in and helping out with my mother. I haven't had any issues with the staff they have been helpful with everything. My mother is adjusting okay with her Alzheimer's it can be difficult at times. So far our experience is nice and things are well I would recommend this

Valerie Darling

Thank you. Please let us know how we can help make the transition smoother for your mom.

Very nice staff and easy to get started with their services. Mom was fearful and they helped settle her fears of having someone new in her home.

They were good. They were very reliable.

They were good. They were very reliable. Very responsive, and got back to me with any questions. We didn't have any issues with the service itself, it is just very expensive for us.

Great Home Care!

Very good company with very good workers. They have been great!

It's been a good experience

I'm not there often so my review is based strictly on the little contact I've had with the agency and the caregivers. My in laws haven't really had any complaints and they seem to be happy getting the extra help although it has taken some getting used to. Everything has been working out accordingly and as of now I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Extremely Responsive

They are doing a great job. The Home Care Matters agency is excellent. They are extremely responsive with excellent quality people. I would highly recommend this agency to anyone looking for 5 star quality. They are very clean and very friendly. The value is great. The care givers do such a good job at taking care of my loved one.

Thank you!

Just getting started with Home Care Matters. My initial impression is that that this service is exactly what I have been looking for. They have provided a team of overnight caregivers who will work with me to become familiar with my Mom's situation and my home set up. One of my team will always be available.

Thank you!

Home Care Matters REALLY cares!

When our family needed help, we were referred to Home Care Matters. We saw that they were the right fit of services and people after meeting with the owner. They were very thorough developing the care plan. Communication was great. They care. We highly recommend them, too!

Great Service

Valarie was very understanding and helpful!! It was a tough time for me and my family and Valarie was incredible in helping us through it. I am very greatful and she has provided the BEST care for my mom. I will recommend her to my friends and family.

Valerie Darling

Thank you...it is truly our pleasure & passion.