Right at Home of Northeast Georgia - Gainesville, GA

Right at Home of Northeast Georgia - Gainesville, GA has yet not published prices.

621 Washington Street SW Suite B-1 Gainesville,GA 30501
770-535-3007
visit our website at www.rah-nega.com
contact: Bill Youngblood, CNA, administrator/owner [email protected]
Laura Greeson, CNA, staffing coordinator
[email protected]
Georgia state license #069-R-0680
We service Northeast Geogia: Gainesville, Greater Lake Lanier area, Flowery Branch, Oakwood, Cornelia, Baldwin, Toccoa, Braselton, Houchton, Pendergrass, Commerce, Maysville, Gillsville, Homer, Carnesville, Franklin Springs, Lavonia and surrounding areas.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

Everything was good

Everything was good at Right at Home of Northeast Georgia. I have no complaints. They did good service. The staff was friendly. Overall the experience was just fine.

Working out well so far!

Overall we're very pleased with the Right at Home service. The caregivers they've sent have been very friendly, and everything has worked out well so far. We have no complaints!

I have been really happy with them, they have been pretty reliable.

I have been really happy with them, they have been pretty reliable. They have a new placement person, and one time she failed to call me and tell me someone different was coming. It was over the weekend and she called me right back when she got in and let me know, and apologized. It took a little time to get everything running really smooth. They have been really good about trying to work with me, I think that if they had more time to know this was starting, it would have been different. Since we have gotten settled into a routine, they have been able to keep the same people coming out. I really like everyone that I have seen, they have all been really personable and friendly.

Did a good job overall

We used this service briefly to care for my mother while Dad was recovering from an injury. Dad can be very particular about how he wants things done, and overall I feel like Right at Home must have done a pretty good job since he only ever had minor complaints. The one complaint I had about them was that sometimes they sent over caregivers that were not strong enough to help Mom get up and down without Dad's assistance, and the entire reason we needed them there was so Dad wouldn't have to help. But overall they did a good job, and their prices were competitive with other similar services in the area.

Expensive, Well Trained Caregivers

It's expensive but I feel comfortable that they're trying and would be able to know what to do in an emergency. Because we're on a fixed budget the expense is a lot. I know it costs to train them and that's part of it. That's the only draw back because I can't have them as often because of the cost. Also you have to have at least 4 hours at a time. That's a bit restrictive because sometimes you only need 2 or 3 hours.